4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
What's the next version to 0.19.1, does sleep sex witb martha will rework and also there's some dev note in the kitchen at evening or afternoon when you click martha preparing some foods saying "Not implemented in the game"

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
What's the next version to 0.19.1, does sleep sex witb martha will rework and also there's some dev note in the kitchen at evening or afternoon when you click martha preparing some foods saying "Not implemented in the game"
Well... if you look pretty much everywhere you will see those "placeholder" and "not implemented". Most of them were already here for as long as i can remember (Early 2019 something like that). At first i thought it was legit because he was over ambitious but now i'm pretty sure it's just to make people believe he will do something about it "someday".

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That post you're replying to is not bullshit because even you said that you don't come here or consider this site to be official.
THIS IS THE SAME AGRUMENT WE HAD WHEN WE WERE HOLDING YOU TO YOUR STANDARD ABOUT A WEEKLY UPDATE AND WE NEVER GOT IT. AND YOU ATTACKED US FOR ASKING. THAT'S WHY YOU LEFT. But I wonder why you left that part out???
Here
View attachment 2052082
It's like you say one thing and then when people hold you to your own words you back off when you can't execute and blame others.

My ass, what the hell type of narcissistic shit is this?
Fuck the update times
Fuck delays
Fuck the excuses
Fuck the blatant word twisting
Fuck the GAME.
The thing that bothers you is the people that aren't positive about you??
Bro there's damn near 8 billion people in this world not everybody is going to like you.
But where you get it wrong is that you seem to miss the REASONS why they don't like you or better yet the THINGS you do.
You put out reworks when half of the game isn't even implemented and for some reason your reworks take longer when the construction is already there.
If that's bullshit then the people can check the changelogs to see for themselves.
The people that defend you say
"He's working by himself."
"You don't know how hard it is to be a dev."
"Just have patience."
Don't even get me started on the people that believe you really had a 3 month kidney stone
Yet you somehow Jokingly say you're going to go out drinking and bang a hooker
Do you know how times we seen people defend your "health condition"
THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.
Yet you seem to think that you're excused from valid doubt or criticism from people because of a couple or words on a screen??
C'mon man. That's not how the real world works.

It's like you form this whole narrative that people just bully anything positive in this thread. Yet you say you don't come here.
So what are you even talking about??
Maybe you should actually visit this thread often. And actually hear what people have to say about your game instead of being a shut-in in your cult of a discord that offers no criticism or pushback to the things that you do and say.
Wow dude you mega roasted and it's pretty much my opinion and what i think in general. I mean starting from reworks that takes forever to be released, health issues and so on... your comment explains everything and it's harsh reality that Oseo Bones takes as insult, hate speach, negativity ect. When i for example said that i'm story driven player who likes the game but dislikes all the reworks and would preffer story moving forward instead of standing still i was called toxic. When i expressed that developing these reworks is taking much more time in comparison to developing the game and updates that moved story forward again i was called toxic. Something in those lines. And i noticed same behaviour when other players ask the same question or make same argument that they're usualy called out. Just wanted to giv you big tumbs up.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I won't read the quoted comment, because it seems to me to be just a big wall of vitrol, but...

To me, reworks in this are fine.

While been some time since I downloaded an update, while the reworkings I was here for did not advance the story they did add content.

And, at the time at least, the story was not progressing, but it was also halted at a point that could be called a "sandbox ending", the only reason not to think it was over and leaving it all open-ended was the creator saying so.

It is something different during the long breaks in Four Elements Trainer, since in there people really were mostly into the story and how it would advance.
The Slave routes having more mechanics and focus on sex scenes and less story but still having some, thus sometimes you would just stay in the book you wanted to enjoy the sex scenes, and the Love routes are mainly focused IN the story. And they are the ones the fans were waiting for the most

This game is a lot like the FET Slave routes, so while more story is good it is secondary, as long as there is more content added it is also good.

The main reason I would usually give to avoid reworking what is already there instead of advancing is because if you keep reworking what is already there you have a great risk of just not progressing anymore, just repeteadly rebuilding what was already built.
But in this case, what is already built is serviceable enough, and the reworkings only add new things - not forward, but to the sides.

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
I won't read the quoted comment, because it seems to me to be just a big wall of vitrol, but...

While been some time since I downloaded an update, while the reworkings I was here for did not advance the story they did add content.

And, at the time at least, the story was not progressing, but it was also halted at a point that could be called a "sandbox ending", the only reason not to think it was over and leaving it all open-ended was the creator saying so.

It is something different during the long breaks in Four Elements Trainer, since in there people really were mostly into the story and how it would advance.
The Slave routes having more mechanics and focus on sex scenes and less story but still having some, thus sometimes you would just stay in the book you wanted to enjoy the sex scenes, and the Love routes are mainly focused IN the story. And they are the ones the fans were waiting for the most

This game is a lot like the FET Slave routes, so while more story is good it is secondary, as long as there is more content added it is also good.

The main reason I would usually give to avoid reworking what is already there instead of advancing is because if you keep reworking what is already there you have a great risk of just not progressing anymore, just repeteadly rebuilding what was already built.
But in this case, what is already built is serviceable enough, and the reworkings only add new things - not forward, but to the sides.
The annoying thing to me is that he isn't adding content for all the "not yet implemented" parts of the game.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

well yes and no. The dog blowjob and titjob were already there so to was the sisters bathroom dance scene also the MCs basement scene was too. Although it has been to long for me to remember what is different with that one. Mai's scene was new and the moms dog sex scene was, but at least 4 of the scenes were not additions just remakes.

As I had said before in a sense it was better but also in sense I prefer the original. Another problem with remakes. If you want to see the originals you have to have more then one copy of the game.

Seeing something happen the first time is novel, but seeing it happen again even if done "better" never hits the same.

Also with the devs reason for the remakes being that his drawing skills have progressed so he is no longer happy with how the original art looked as it no longer matches his current skill level, and couple that with the rate of progress. By the time he has reworked everything his art will again no longer be the same thus restarting this vicious cycle.

Every "place holder" will be reworked already.

Ayam85

Sep 10, 2019
I hate to say this but I think there won't be any new actions in breakfast and dinner scenes besides talking to your family members and jerking off.

Tingettley

May 26, 2018
Hey Bones love the game. Stupid question, can we ever get a mobile port? I know it's dumb but I don't have a working PC anymore and this is still one of my favorite adult games. Thanks for the content!

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Hey Bones love the game. Stupid question, can we ever get a mobile port? I know it's dumb but I don't have a working PC anymore and this is still one of my favorite adult games. Thanks for the content!
He's not reading this thread, at least not with any kind of regularity or any way to get his attention. If you want to actually communicate with Bones, use the Discord linked in the OP.

Last edited:

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
This is game is made with RPG Maker VX Ace.

While there are some emulators for it on phones around, VX Ace does not have the ability to save the game as mobile version like MV or MZ can.

On the other hand, there are already emulators online.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Try JoiPlay. Check the tutorial here.

There's no port (official or unofficial) so it's the best (only) way to play it on mobile.

flippy11

May 11, 2017
It says the latest uodate has reworked marthas basement scene but her scenes down there all say theyre implemented or something?? Did i get a bad copy? Lol

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It says the latest uodate has reworked marthas basement scene but her scenes down there all say theyre implemented or something?? Did i get a bad copy? Lol
Probably an old file OR you tried loading a savefile from a previous version.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes