4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

SouthDwarf

Jul 25, 2020
I wouldn't expect anything for The Manor anytime soon, since he's yet to release the update for the other game (Survivor Guilt) that he teased back in September and confirmed that he's still working on that an then he'll be working on The Manor.
Screenshot_1.png

• Sad
Reactions: Dem and Tiktok055

drnonono

Jun 2, 2019
I wouldn't expect anything for The Manor anytime soon, since he's yet to release the update for the other game (Survivor Guilt) that he teased back in September and confirmed that he's still working on that an then he'll be working on The Manor.
View attachment 2213406
Ahh yes, allow me to postpone the piece hundreds of people want more content for for the thing almost noone has played

KALSUPer5

Jul 29, 2017
Great game. I'm glad to have found it.
I would put this above Summertime Saga in terms of quality.
Can't wait to see this game's content build up to the level of Summertime Saga at some point.
Agreed, it would definitely be awesome to have that much on here. Though I believe SS has a bigger financial support group

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Dr.Bones still working on this game because i dont see any new post on SubscribeStar?
According to Bones he's still working (supposedly on Survivor's Guilt(his other 'game')). He's not a real "Chatty Cathy" so it could be this week...next year...re-works or new content - bit of a crap shoot at this stage.

Last edited:

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
Is there any complete walkthrough for 0.19.1?
I'm just wan't complete the game by myself to see all scenes.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Dropped a short update just to milk his subscribers for another 2 years, then drops another single image and continues his journey. But can`t fault the guy, the boat and the maid isn`t payed with bones after all.
I beg to differ. His true followers seem to provide him with plenty of bones.... I'll leave which euphemism (and/or type of) up to 'Dealer's Choice'

dunkin6698

Aug 24, 2020
Honestly, this game's lack of development hurts my soul. On one hand, it's kinda funny, in a sad way. But on the other hand, bloody hell, I just want to fuck the smaller sister. She's not even my favorite character, it's just annoying that she has like... 2 scenes.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes