4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
There is non offering message: "BT, THIS work is a masterwork, its a miracle on ALL scenes". Please! Give me a few reasons to live\exist - TO SEE YOUR ARTS!" message is over. I do like it!

Ohhboyy

Nov 27, 2022
Honestly, this game's lack of development hurts my soul. On one hand, it's kinda funny, in a sad way. But on the other hand, bloody hell, I just want to fuck the smaller sister. She's not even my favorite character, it's just annoying that she has like... 2 scenes.
AYOOOO, I WOULD LOVE TO PUNSIH THE OLDER SISTER MORE, SO COCKY:cool::cool::p:p

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Honestly, this game's lack of development hurts my soul. On one hand, it's kinda funny, in a sad way. But on the other hand, bloody hell, I just want to fuck the smaller sister. She's not even my favorite character, it's just annoying that she has like... 2 scenes.
And many of her scenes are just teasing/foreplay where she is "oblivious" to the act itself.
Mind you I like those scenes well enough, but her innocence is prime material to be corrupted and by this point she should have got some sort of corruption route where she becomes a cock-hungry bimbo slut. But maybe that's just me wishful thinking. Osseo bones will osseo bones.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I really wonder how a supporter of this game can hold various months without getting an actual update and then keep supporting on and i'm serious in asking this.

How? how its possible to support a game in which updates consist on the sprite & frame of the same scene but redone for the 50th time because of the hecks of it?!
please someone answer me because no matter how this game art looks fine, yet i'm afraid the updates being put are just not different and there's literally 0 game story progress whatsoever!

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I really wonder how a supporter of this game can hold various months without getting an actual update and then keep supporting on and i'm serious in asking this.

How? how its possible to support a game in which updates consist on the sprite & frame of the same scene but redone for the 50th time because of the hecks of it?!
please someone answer me because no matter how this game art looks fine, yet i'm afraid the updates being put are just not different and there's literally 0 game story progress whatsoever!
Many people probably forget who they are supporting or don't care. Just look at how many people throw money at twitch thots only to have their name read out and you will begin to understand. Lazy bones is their twitch thot, he takes their money and ignores them.

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019

An actual supporter of Bones will likely give you a different answer, but my personal guess would be a combination of Adoringfan's suspicion about people not being aware or caring that an automated process keeps giving their money to someone else, and the . Essentially, the more time and money a person spends on something, the more time and money they will be willing to continue to spend on that thing in the future; the longer a person has been a supporter, the more certain they have to be that their investment will eventually pay off, and the more frightening stopping one's support - thus potentially wasting one's investment so far - becomes.

But then again, sometimes I seriously think that certain people play an entirely different game than the rest of us. Some of the five-star reviews that occasionally show up for this... well, to me at least, I find myself asking "Are you sure you meant to review this game?" I mean...
One of the most promising and satisfying games of the hundreds if not thousands of Games I've played, I have almost as many hours in this game as I have in Kingdom Come: Deliverance (a little over 200). The Best game you'll ever play second only to Claire's Quest in Recent times. (Even my Fiancé agrees)
if there will be a top 1bilion games this game will take the first place
everything was perfect characters, scenario, story, and our trusty ghost
I can't get over this game
ill be waiting for the updates :$
The game is just a cannon! Sticking in it for 10 hours. As a result, all in semen and sweat fell asleep exhausted)))
100 by 10. I have not seen such games for a long time, but I replayed in a large number of adult games;)
This game needs to be played, One of the best games ever, the situations, the characters, the design are just too good, it understand itself very well, the developer knows what the people is searching in this game.
Talking about quality, this game is one of them. all aspects of this game are diamonds to me. I still remember when I found this game 3 months ago, after finishing everything in the game. From then on I always check when a new version comes out. and it was quite tiring, but I don't regret it. it's really awesome and i'm thankful for it
Absolutely perfect game! Mr. Bones, you created a masterpiece! I’m enjoying every second I spend playing this game, and I hope to see an update soon! Did you consider making a sequel, maybe The Manor 2, where MC could go to the neighbour’s house, maybe add more characters into the game? Anyway, keep up with the good work!
Outside of the reviews specifically mentioning The Manor or Bones, I would never have guessed that these regarded this game. I get it, it's fetish material and it has fairly unique art-style, but holy shit. Talk about making mountains out of molehills.

Also, special mention to this review since it actually seems relevant to the question:
Let's get this out of the way: If you haven't played this because of the RPGM tag, you're missing out.

Secondly, while I do believe there are people who are milking their patreons/subscribestars while drip feeding their fans content, this is not one of those games. The hilarity of people complaining about this being a scam while not paying for it is not lost on me and honestly just goes to show how good the game is when they get that upset about not having any more bt manor to play.

It also is refreshing to have the writing be non-broken English and such that I do not regret having the ability to read. Only nit-pick I have here is that not ALL of the interactions were changed after you advanced the story with the character. This being said, most of it was and the unchanged ones I suspect will be changed in the future. The art, as the previews show, is great not to mention animated and as far as I'm aware this is all being done by one guy balancing between two games so... yeah.

This is something truly special and I for one cannot wait for the full version.

Update: :HideThePain:
EDIT: This last review was from April 2021. Also relevant: the emote in the "update" is Hide The Pain.

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
An actual supporter of Bones will likely give you a different answer, but my personal guess would be a combination of Adoringfan's suspicion about people not being aware or caring that an automated process keeps giving their money to someone else, and the . Essentially, the more time and money a person spends on something, the more time and money they will be willing to continue to spend on that thing in the future; the longer a person has been a supporter, the more certain they have to be that their investment will eventually pay off, and the more frightening stopping one's support - thus potentially wasting one's investment so far - becomes.

But then again, sometimes I seriously think that certain people play an entirely different game than the rest of us. Some of the five-star reviews that occasionally show up for this... well, to me at least, I find myself asking "Are you sure you meant to review this game?" I mean...

Outside of the reviews specifically mentioning The Manor or Bones, I would never have guessed that these regarded this game. I get it, it's fetish material and it has fairly unique art-style, but holy shit. Talk about making mountains out of molehills.

Also, special mention to this review since it actually seems relevant to the question:

EDIT: This last review was from April 2021. Also relevant: the emote in the "update" is Hide The Pain.
That poor soul

7eb.jpg

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019

People write reviews with their arses more times than not.

The first review - blatant lie, I truly have played over 100 different H games of nearly all different genres and this game doesn't even come into the top 30 even though I do enjoy playing it. They do stuff really well, but tons of other games do them equally well or better. And 200+ hours? In this game?? Like hell.
Second review - Either shill or they made this review during better times lol
Third review - Shill
Fourth review - Another shill
Fifth review - Probably an actual review, they only said their personal opinion and didn't even try to talk you into it.
Sixth review - The most obvious shill. Nothing about this game says "perfect", even the parts I like I would say it's good at most.

HDP77

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2022
Creating an expansion of this game into a city or a school would be the best game in the world.

SouthDwarf

Jul 25, 2020
The developer made a new long discord post today to talk about the updates and about himself (Someone posted this on the thread for the other game, but I thought it would make sense to post it here also):
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png
Basically, he was taking a break, the update for the other game might come before the end of the year (but it wouldn't surprise me if he takes longer knowing his track record). Also, he reinforced that he will only work on the next update of The Manor after the update for the other game is done. Besides that, the 'kidney stones saga' might continue indefinitely.

Last edited:

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
The developer made a new long discord post today to talk about the updates and about himself (Someone posted this on the thread for the other game, but I thought it would make sense to post it here also):
View attachment 2237437 View attachment 2237438
Basically, he was taking a break, the update for the other game might come before the end of the year (but it wouldn't surprise me if he takes longer knowing his track record). Also, he reinforced that he will only work on the next update of The Manor after the update for the other game is done. Besides that, the 'kidney stones saga' might continue indefinitely.
Again?

Reactions: StreamSteam

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Personally I have nothing to say on this as for the community as a whole they'll likely not believe him because he's been using the whole kidney stone thing for a while, whether it true or not is up to the individual.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes