4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

secretsonny

Jan 1, 2019
The developer made a new long discord post today to talk about the updates and about himself (Someone posted this on the thread for the other game, but I thought it would make sense to post it here also):
View attachment 2237437 View attachment 2237438
Basically, he was taking a break, the update for the other game might come before the end of the year (but it wouldn't surprise me if he takes longer knowing his track record). Also, he reinforced that he will only work on the next update of The Manor after the update for the other game is done. Besides that, the 'kidney stones saga' might continue indefinitely.
TL;DR - I haven't worked on anything. Please remember my Kidney stones that I got when I was 2 months late on the last update as they are my going to be my excuse going forward. No update this year btw.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You know kidney stones are avoidable, it's usually excess calcium or other minerals in your diet. Don't eat or drink things that cause it and you won't get kidney stones. It's crazy we are back to this though.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Had a relative who had kidney stones. Not that big but big enough to cause him to be hospitalized.
Took some meds, and changed diet. Took him 3 and half months to recover.
Whatever the doctor is doing, it isn't taking care of himself..... that or he is taking in too much milk

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
The developer made a new long discord post today to talk about the updates and about himself (Someone posted this on the thread for the other game, but I thought it would make sense to post it here also):
View attachment 2237437 View attachment 2237438
Basically, he was taking a break, the update for the other game might come before the end of the year (but it wouldn't surprise me if he takes longer knowing his track record). Also, he reinforced that he will only work on the next update of The Manor after the update for the other game is done. Besides that, the 'kidney stones saga' might continue indefinitely.
So i learned a lot from previous responses from the fellow members and man one thing its clear at this point.

He doesn't care lmao he clearly IS milking the damn out of people by doing nothing like the patreon and subscriberstar is not for supporting the game and instead its for supporting a living rent free of bills lmfao

if he HAVE to pause the supposedly work then so its pledge pages but we live in a society & world where if there's an opening for income then u must take fully advantage of it at finest!

Well see you until next update at 2027 because either the dude releases another smug of remaked scenes or the kidney stones gets him as he claimed in the past in case of something happening he will lend its work to a trusted friend if that's what i recall?
and if that's true for the best its better he just toss this game progress to someone competent and energetic about it. yet again this game expectations are the lowest since its a work done by 1 person at a slug pace to get from point A to point B of ages

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
So i learned a lot from previous responses from the fellow members and man one thing its clear at this point.

He doesn't care lmao he clearly IS milking the damn out of people by doing nothing like the patreon and subscriberstar is not for supporting the game and instead its for supporting a living rent free of bills lmfao

if he HAVE to pause the supposedly work then so its pledge pages but we live in a society & world where if there's an opening for income then u must take fully advantage of it at finest!

Well see you until next update at 2027 because either the dude releases another smug of remaked scenes or the kidney stones gets him as he claimed in the past in case of something happening he will lend its work to a trusted friend if that's what i recall?
and if that's true for the best its better he just toss this game progress to someone competent and energetic about it. yet again this game expectations are the lowest since its a work done by 1 person at a slug pace to get from point A to point B of ages
man, one thing is a photo of an arm connected to a serum, and another is the examination of kidney stones, whether the report or even X-ray/ultrasound or whatever you want to call it (obs: in my native language the name "ultrasound" for example it is the same type of exam where you can see the baby while in gestation) big "F" for this game.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Cespo

Nov 29, 2020
Hello, can anyone help me find the lollipop's box ? i read online it should be in a cabinet near the stairs but when i go there it says that that part is not implemented yet, despite me having the most recent patch

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If someone can re-release this game with a finished product or atleast twice as much content as bones has made in the last 2 years, ill send you 500 dollars.
FlexiDuck if this is you, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing a remake in this style. I bet you could have even more content in a years time than lazy bones has made up until now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
You know kidney stones are avoidable, it's usually excess calcium or other minerals in your diet. Don't eat or drink things that cause it and you won't get kidney stones. It's crazy we are back to this though.
Also there is the operation that can remove them, is fast (at maximum they take 2 hours) and after 3 days of rest you are good as new.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
man, one thing is a photo of an arm connected to a serum, and another is the examination of kidney stones, whether the report or even X-ray/ultrasound or whatever you want to call it (obs: in my native language the name "ultrasound" for example it is the same type of exam where you can see the baby while in gestation) big "F" for this game.
ultrasound is a general exam to see your viscera, not just babies, kidney stones can be detected via ultrasound due to kidney size being abnormal or by detecting bumps on the kidney structure.

Also there is the operation that can remove them, is fast (at maximum they take 2 hours) and after 3 days of rest you are good as new.
considering it's mr.bones, you mean 3 months, right? the optimal course is to go under a diet to have your body naturally flush them out and the operation is only given as a last resource, i was going to comment on how that might be too expensive for bones but he's making enough money to pay for the full op and have some spare change, or go to brazil, pay for the op, have enough spare change to go back to his house and still buy a car.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes