4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Mohanyadav69

May 25, 2022
Apparently when those biker and police girls come for diamond second time i fucked biker one but then also diamond didn't disappear from inventory and then the event happened again and now i am stuck i talk to every girl buy i can't get anywhere

Biker girl say fuck off everytime
Officer with big titties is still searching and one who looks like Clare is also searching

Pls help!

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
I'm humbly asking, is it okay to mod, Change, Add some characters and animations? for myself only?(E.G for example). Since what I've read in this thread, It sounds like the dev won't be coming back anymore?
The Dev is still in "active" development but he's a lazy ass and only work on the game a few days in the month... when he is working that is.
Even if he was working full time on it i don't think it should stop you from moding it.

I misunderstood what you wrote here, i think Bones still watching the thread from time to time, he's just pretending not "giving a flying fuck" like he said, so he won't be answering.

In my opinion you are totally free to mod the game for you own pleasure as long you are not making money out of it, especially if you intend to keep the modified version for yourself.

If you really want to have Bones approval, he has a discord where you can ask him directly, the link to that discord is on the first page of the thread.
Honestly you should just do it and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I'm looking for games like (bones tales the manor) that mc is fucking family so is there any game like this?!
Go to Latest Updates, (Top of the page) do a tag search (right of page near middle) pick 'incest'
There are a lot of them of varying art/quality

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes