4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
This game was launched 5 years ago; although the illness of the creator, how is that even possible that, after 5 years, this game is not complete? :ROFLMAO:
A special reason .... I also wonder how there are those who donate to a dead project, in fact, it’s a common thing for this author to score on everything, there are examples of his other game, and it's the same here

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's a shame, because i'm sincere, this game is pure gold. I just hope he dropes the last big update as soon as possible
That's exactly it. I want the same. The problem is, there are a LOT of things in the game that are incomplete. For example, when you have the possibility of groping them while they're doing something else there's another option that isn't implemented. Same with mom's yoga, little sister's costumes, blonde half sister... And the story is unfinished too. I'd lose all hope of a completed game if I were you.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
I think he will still milk people for money and then just delete himself, and a little later he will make another nickname and project, or the update will fix bugs so that the project is not abandoned

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg is Big fan of your work mr bones, this one being close second to your doot-doot original. You know what greg needs though?
Just a little bit?
GREG would LIKE to get THEm PREGnANT
PLees, pretti plees, just a beet of pregnant sex for greg

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg is Big fan of your work mr bones, this one being close second to your doot-doot original. You know what greg needs though?
Just a little bit?
GREG would LIKE to get THEm PREGnANT
PLees, pretti plees, just a beet of pregnant sex for greg
Blease Doctor, I've come down with a severe case of Greg-itis, the only cure is copious loads of Pregnant pussy 3 times per day

• Haha
Reactions: Keko!

Puryfire

Jul 20, 2018
After I had downloaded and played the game... I came here to ask for the next update... maybe focusing on the MC's half-sister. But then I read the comments... and throwed the idea. ^^

Really sad... the game has potential. I really liked playing it.

Is there anything similar out there to this game?

TX200

Jun 23, 2020
Bonjour, quelqu'un peut-il m'aider à trouver la boîte à sucettes ? j'ai lu en ligne qu'il devrait être dans une armoire près des escaliers mais quand j'y vais, il dit que cette partie n'est pas encore implémentée, bien que j'aie le patch le plus récent
[/DEVIS]
réns l'armoire a côté de l'escalier pour la cave

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
After I had downloaded and played the game... I came here to ask for the next update... maybe focusing on the MC's half-sister. But then I read the comments... and throwed the idea. ^^

Really sad... the game has potential. I really liked playing it.

Is there anything similar out there to this game?
you can ask about the update in bone's discord after that, you'll witness a magic.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
Anyone know the update date?

Also, didn't that kidney stone thing bother you; So a lot of people have kidney stone issue, and they back to their normal life after 1-2 months, Bones is a bit like a drama queen. I wonder how long he'll use it as an excuse.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
Anyone know the update date?

Also, didn't that kidney stone thing bother you; So a lot of people have kidney stone issue, and they back to their normal life after 1-2 months, Bones is a bit like a drama queen. I wonder how long he'll use it as an excuse.
Its just an excuse. Dr.Bones lost his passion to gamedev 1-2 years ago and start to milking his subscribers. He release few ultra small updates in a year and always find a reason. I lost my hopes to the future of this awesome game and check thread few times per year.

Monopson6055

Jan 10, 2023
Полные сохранения для v0.19.1:

[ПРИКРЕПИТЬ=полный]2070411[/ПРИКРЕПИТЬ]

Установка:

Извлечь файл

Перемещение сохранений в папки сохранения и из них в главную папку игры, чтобы получить доступ ко всем из них

Это заняло некоторое время, но я рад, что наконец-то увлекся этой игрой.
[/ЦИТАТА]
Приятель, пришли пожалуйста мне сохранение снова, я не могу его скачать.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes