4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
the most annoying thing is that even if there is an update then there is just a fix and a few scenes)))

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
And yet nothing can be seen on the channels it mentions, and he's way overboard from his "promise" on when new update happens :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2307928
2023 and he still blueballing without the human effort of replying.

Kinda funny since the next update I'm sure it's gonna contain another REEEEEEEEEEMAKE of scenes that been already in the game for a while now, Instead he could be working on adding new ones like Mia, Or Yoga sex sessions but Noooo! He thinks his current animations need to be perfect enough so he will keep bothering in improve them to oblivion over and over and over again LMFAO.

This joke it's getting old like an placebo and not a good one tbh

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Probably not a millionaire but has enough money not to even try and I call bullshit on the update coming in March and if I right you all can quote me and like this

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Probably not a millionaire but has enough money not to even try and I call bullshit on the update coming in March and if I right you all can quote me and like this
Reminder that the current economy situation while benefit some countries, in other regions may be affected and its his case scenario of living in South America where most of countries are having a harsh time with their respective monetary inflations: Any decent source of income can make your living more fitting and flexible to survive the struggle others are living by.

And i can confirm this by the fact of being a remote worker and seeing the various countries situations day by day lol

So in fact he may not be crazy millionaire. But those pledges are sure paying the infinite kidney stones medical bills plus meds as well food and whatever he may be spending it on to get his living more cozy while expecting at least 5 more months to release a patch and be one with the dark hiatus void once again

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Reminder that the current economy situation while benefit some countries, in other regions may be affected and its his case scenario of living in South America where most of countries are having a harsh time with their respective monetary inflations: Any decent source of income can make your living more fitting and flexible to survive the struggle others are living by.

And i can confirm this by the fact of being a remote worker and seeing the various countries situations day by day lol

So in fact he may not be crazy millionaire. But those pledges are sure paying the infinite kidney stones medical bills plus meds as well food and whatever he may be spending it on to get his living more cozy while expecting at least 5 more months to release a patch and be one with the dark hiatus void once again
It's funny how he uses the kidney stone as an excuse. I too had a big stone in my right kidney, so did my father, and we could do our stuff just fine because a kidney stone does not hurt all the time. Such a pathetic excuse for being Dr Lazy ass.

Dec 15, 2022
It's funny how he uses the kidney stone as an excuse. I too had a big stone in my right kidney, so did my father, and we could do our stuff just fine because a kidney stone does not hurt all the time. Such a pathetic excuse for being Dr Lazy ass.
Then you are lucky, my niece also had that, and she hat a lot of pain, and a few operations when she was young.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Then you are lucky, my niece also had that, and she hat a lot of pain, and a few operations when she was young.
Oh, kidney stones are crushed by lasers and they come out through urine, what operations!? Unless, of course, you start to such a stage

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
I will say one thing, I felt the taste of easy money .... That's all, I think since there are no normal updates, then you need to stop donating, what to pay for if there are no results, but only constant excuses so it doesn't work.....

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
That is 20-30 years back atleast. I only remember that the problems lasted a long time.
.... how old are you? No offense dude you are kinda all over the place.
First, you tell us that your niece had one when she was young.
Then you tell us that is was 20 - 30 years ago.
And you tell us, that she had that problem for a long time.
So lets add this okay? Lets say that the minimum is 7 years old (this is pretty much too early to be having one) when she had it and lets say she was 10 when she had the operation (for 2 years, Dr Lazy Bones had kidney stones and is like..... big enough to cause issues). Now lets add 20 years to that, she is now 30 years old. If she is 30 years old now, How old are you now since you are probably a lot older than her....
Unless you are pretty much lying through your teeth with this story to defend this dev.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Since I knew this would happen, I saved my grandpa's stone just in case. His stone was as big as half brick and yes, they destroyed the damn thing with a laser... But that didn't stop him from working as a pawn in a construction site. So yeah, Dr Bones has no way of defending himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: prophetofconfusion
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes