4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

babykeem

Oct 5, 2020
This game has no actual haters, the developer is the one who has haters. In fact, we hate him because we like the game and we're tired of him being a damn scammer.
Bro. Did you even read what i said? and why tf are u explaining to me that the community hates bones? in the post u quoted i literally said "I fucking hate skelly & his development issues but don't lie and say the game is ass cause it's pretty good."

Context:
1673917600324.png
like right below the original post you can see what i mean of when i say "haters". this is not them hating bones because they love the game so much, this is them saying the game is not worth playing which is not true at all. this game will 100% make u bust a nut multiple times.

ItsGage

Jun 20, 2022
It is not possible to get absolutely everything in the mind place on one save because of the differing paths for Martha, Lucile, and Vera.
Gotcha, I knew it could have been weird because of the submissive system etc.
Mainly just want to see the beasty scenes because they arent working on my game after I am following a guide.

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
i like big butts and i can t deny, i hope this fucking dog and horse to dieee
Same, those mf have been the most anoying tropes on this damn thread, like lkc care what yall say, shoving more bestiality in every sex is fucking irateing.

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Why? Doggo is the secret MC and Horsey is a cool Dude. It's better the spoiled brat joins Doyle in the cellar and leaves his family alone... :p
At this point, I'm feeling like some ppl on here wouldn't mind seeing a dog fucking somebody they know, like real life shit.

Reactions: Aliauanavi

Sorgath

Jan 15, 2019
Ah gotta love the fact that i have stayed away from this forum for x months and nothing is changed :BootyTime: updates are still a myth and ppl are still getting banned from discord , doc being outed as a scammer is still going strong , rofl :poop: Oh well i'll come check this again in summer maybe we got rererefix of x event or maybe a new doggie / horse sound !

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Bro. Did you even read what i said? and why tf are u explaining to me that the community hates bones? in the post u quoted i literally said "I fucking hate skelly & his development issues but don't lie and say the game is ass cause it's pretty good."

Context:
View attachment 2316735
like right below the original post you can see what i mean of when i say "haters". this is not them hating bones because they love the game so much, this is them saying the game is not worth playing which is not true at all. this game will 100% make u bust a nut multiple times.
Holy shit, to think I had a place with free rent this entire time and I wasn't using it

• Wow
Reactions: babykeem
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes