4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

forrestfreak

Jul 26, 2020
I have a feeling that all this posting just inflates Bones' self importance. maybe, if we all stop posting he will start working instead reading about himself...

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Why is this guy thinking about developing 17 fucking games when he hasn't finished a single one?
Exectly, The manor is more then 5 years old lolol and he can't finish it, always does some reworks. The second game feels like a waste of time.

I dunno why people give him money, there are many devs that actually deliver unlike him. NLT delivers, DPC delivers, Philly Deilivers, Nargel Delivers and many more deliver the goods, while also being humble.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
I know I'm not going to update here, but I was wondering when I'm going to see something new, or are you going to give up the manor
Lewyn Collins doesn't do Bones' Tale ( unless he had the forethought to make this pseudonym 2 years before the game).
Osteo (Dr Bones) makes this and the other Bone's Tale (Survivor's Guilt) - check out his discord ( first page) for further info directly from the dev ( if you can get any).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I know I'm not going to update here, but I was wondering when I'm going to see something new, or are you going to give up the manor
I was just joking (even if my words ring true). I am not the one making this game, as the respectable sir above me said.

Dec 15, 2022
Lewyn Collins doesn't do Bones' Tale ( unless he had the forethought to make this pseudonym 2 years before the game).
Osteo (Dr Bones) makes this and the other Bone's Tale (Survivor's Guilt) - check out his discord ( first page) for further info directly from the dev ( if you can get any).
Well there are 15 different incarnation or so planned, he could just start one... :-D

Reactions: F9Zoney

Lightwind21

Jan 1, 2023
is it me or you cant use mouse in this game ? cant even see the cursor.
i have the RGM VX ACE RTP package instaled but, the game acts weird.
hmm

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes