4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
so like, we wait for his kidney stone to come out and then another 10 years for tech update
Something like that. I mean my grandma also had kidney problems back in the 90s. She even removed problematic one and continued to do everything she did before around the house, like nothing happend. Aperently my old grandma is stronger then Bones.

Kudram

Dec 26, 2017
Something like that. I mean my grandma also had kidney problems back in the 90s. She even removed problematic one and continued to do everything she did before around the house, like nothing happend. Aperently my old grandma is stronger then Bones.
Did you know know? Sticks and kidney stones will break a Dr Bones...

and apparently so do words, considering how touchy he is on his discord.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah i know. Weakling.
The kidney thinks makes me real mad, I tell you. I also had pne heck of a stone in my kidney and I still worked. I also explained my gramps' story with stones a little while ago. Seriously, Bones has no excuses for what he's doing.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
The kidney thinks makes me real mad, I tell you. I also had pne heck of a stone in my kidney and I still worked. I also explained my gramps' story with stones a little while ago. Seriously, Bones has no excuses for what he's doing.
Not to excuse slow development but personal anecdotes in health related situations is worth less than shit lol. Especially kidney stones. My Best friend had kidney stones and was hospitalized for a week. Again though instead of doing simultaneous development he should have just put one game on full hiatus and focused on one game. Never seen a solo dev take on multiple games at a time and ever release more than one of them.

Reactions: Nycnegro
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes