4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
I think we all know that bones doesn't expend more than 5% of his time developing this and that. It is hilarious to think that he needed some "me time" when most of his time he spent most of his totally deserved allowance to build kidney stones with whiskey and cigarettes. I really wonder if bones really think that he deserves that money or if he totally just laughs thinking "those poor jerking bastards, they think I'm putting my effort in this shitty coded BS".

Sometimes I want to spread my ass checks and think that he is lacking inspiration for erotic scenes, and he doesn't know how to continue the main quest, I really want to think that's the case. But knowing the support he has, and the cocksuckers on every single pubic hair he has, I really convince myself… that is not the case.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
try copy bones style using AI ;)
No, you're not. You're using a model that makes Asian artwork.
To copy Bones' style, you will need to train a hypernetwork with some of his illustrations so you get the right eyes and body shapes.

I am actually planning to do one that could re-create all the major Western hentai styles, SummertimeSaga, Bones Tales, and others.

Reactions: HellsBells

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
2023 and he still blueballing without the human effort of replying.

Kinda funny since the next update I'm sure it's gonna contain another REEEEEEEEEEMAKE of scenes that been already in the game for a while now, Instead he could be working on adding new ones like Mia, Or Yoga sex sessions but Noooo! He thinks his current animations need to be perfect enough so he will keep bothering in improve them to oblivion over and over and over again LMFAO.

This joke it's getting old like an placebo and not a good one tbh
1) I guess people still support him economically on various channels, they must feel stupid since they're getting nothing.
2) I think I heard he's Russian. Maybe he has his hands full doing other stuff right now. ;-) But if anyone else can do the artwork, I guess if he really is Russian (no working copyright law there) then someone can just fork the project

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
1) I guess people still support him economically on various channels, they must feel stupid since they're getting nothing.
2) I think I heard he's Russian. Maybe he has his hands full doing other stuff right now. ;-) But if anyone else can do the artwork, I guess if he really is Russian (no working copyright law there) then someone can just fork the project
Pretty sure he's from Uruguay but either way he seems to have a list of fallbacks. Who knows copyright infringement may give him a push - maybe even get him to engage with f95zone again even if it is just to holler.

Reactions: Pythias

Sword Ghost

Dec 3, 2021
He is not Russian, in the conditions of sanctions he would hardly have received loot
Russian would have been given a Russian localization of the game and he still received money in Russia.

DaintyOnes

Jun 5, 2020
Checking in case I missed anything. The current bestiality scenes are
Vera and the dog
-Humping
-Licking
-Mounting
-Penetration
Vera and the horse
-Rubbing
-Handjob
-Thighjob
Martha and the dog
-Titfuck
-Blowjob
-Mounting
-Penetration
Mia and the dog
-Handjob
Lucile and the dog
-Ass sniffing
Velvet and the horse
-Titfuck
Anything I missed? Would be sad to delete it if there is still something more (Vera and the horse for example)

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
Checking in case I missed anything. The current bestiality scenes are
Vera and the dog
-Humping
-Licking
-Mounting
-Penetration
Vera and the horse
-Rubbing
-Handjob
-Thighjob
Martha and the dog
-Titfuck
-Blowjob
-Mounting
-Penetration
Mia and the dog
-Handjob
Lucile and the dog
-Ass sniffing
Velvet and the horse
-Titfuck
Anything I missed? Would be sad to delete it if there is still something more (Vera and the horse for example)
You missed the part of "Beat the Meat" while playing...:unsure::BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: DaintyOnes
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes