4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Apr 23, 2022
so this game is copyrighted?

plus its like, why on earth would he care?

his followers are pretty devout, they wont stop paying fan version or not
1. Yes, according to my memory, it is copyrighted.

2. Bones would care because with the copyright lawsuit you can get a good amount of money, as I remember I don't know if it was Nintendo but there was a copyright lawsuit and they wanted like 70k but in the end they negotiated and that ended in 30k So tell me what you think is not going to interest him

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
well, the gameplay is generic, so if someone doesn't follow the original play step-by-step there is no change for a lawsuite.
The copyright would work if you use the same or very similar graphics, but even here bones could have some problems because some parts are "borrowed" from other games, but the best would be to start with new graphic designs e.g. similar but not the same.
Please don't get me wrong, i would appreciate if bones would continue but it looks he lost the will to continue which is a shame because this game could be a gem.
Lol, i would try to create such game but i don't know how to grow kidney stones :p

Reactions: AmazonessKing

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
You forgot to mention that he has like 18 different project planned.

Probably like me, if I have 1 thing todo, I can do it very fast. If I have 10 things todo, it takes me a long time to decide which thing to do first....
In relation to what would you have me mention that, out of curiosity? In relation to whether the game had the Abandoned-tag, which is what the linked post dealt with? I suppose one could argue that it's relevant...

Also, do we have a source on these supposed planned projects? I mean, I assume the source is someone in Bones' Discord conveying something Bones' announced himself, but I must have missed the post where those news reached this thread during one of those fits where the forum didn't want to alert me of new posts.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You forgot to mention that he has like 18 different project planned.

Probably like me, if I have 1 thing todo, I can do it very fast. If I have 10 things todo, it takes me a long time to decide which thing to do first....
projects planed are not projects worked on. He is only "working" on 2. All others are hypotheticals he cam up with when he was still doing regular updates, and had big ambitions for what would come after the manor. He is barely working on 2 have you looked at the changelog of SG?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HCoel

Jan 27, 2020
my hope is this gem will be ever finished, it kinda difficult to find the other similiar like this gem. I know it's just a hopium from me.

nimrod08

May 8, 2017
Picture or video instructions how/where to put saves please and thank you
start a new game,save it,go to data folder,go to save folder,replace wiht whatever save you downloaded....
or just copy a folder named "save" with the files in it into the data folder...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes