4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

CidsKid

Dec 10, 2022
Hi everyone, I made this message to ask if someone could share a finished save file.

Thanks in advance
The Save 2 - 9 + 21: 4 character full unlock + special event
2-3: Martha State
4-5: Luciel State
6-7: Vera State
8-9: Mia (Does not have state event yet)
21: Special event

Note: Memory Dream does not contain all scenes, try to interact with char at different times to see all scenes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Screamingseagull

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
I'm personally very much on the fence regarding bestiality, and depending on its depiction it can be "a little spice to change things up" or "avoid at all costs." The times I played The Manor in the past I would turn bestiality on simply because they almost exclusively involved Vera, who I absolutely can't stand, and it did not bother me as much because I didn't care about Vera anyway.

When and if I ever play the game again (once it actually gets some more new content that I'm actually interested in) I, for one, will be turning bestiality off specifically because it now also involves Martha. Because I actually care about her. So there is that.
Yeah I agree, Marthat is the only one that unnecessarily need any type bestiality interest, cuz it distracts the bond between her and the main character.

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Bone's had a good thing going but now I wouldn't even be excited for his next up date. You can forgive some good creators for taking so long but Bone's really has just gotten lazy.
Especially when NTR are being added like every game, nothing against the developer, but that tropes annoying.

Reactions: closetpervert904

Marry

Jul 30, 2018
Why does every x video game include something with a dog? It's annoying in my opinion, especially how it distract the attention between the main character and sexual attention he has for the other's.
There is an option to turn off bestiality, problem solved.

Reactions: Banality

drnonono

Jun 2, 2019
Why does every x video game include something with a dog? It's annoying in my opinion, especially how it distract the attention between the main character and sexual attention he has for the other's.
Being able to include beast into the genre of your project invites a niche, but not small community to the viewership of what your working on. even if your not into it it's a smart business move

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
EVERY GAME? Awww come on man..... show me the tons of bestiality games..... you can't. But in return i could show you a shitload of incest-games, shota-loli games a.s.o. ----- everyone to their own opinion, but at least back it up with facts. Btw. you can disable the bestiality content. Please do so and stop complaining.

AcePirat3

Mar 5, 2018
I started writing a lengthy reply... until I realized that I fell for it again. Great work, you.

See? this is why I don't hang out with you guys anymore. I'm muting the mention notifications too.

Bye!

Oh... and, when it comes to my personal life and health. I'm sorry to say I don't give a flying fuck what you think.

Bones you are a talented artist ... ignore these people take care of your health. I'm really hyped to see some more m/s development

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
well, to be fair i would also ban such people, the update questions and also some postings were toxic and extreme repetitive.
And if people would have read his latest post you would take note of this sentence:
BT:TM will be on stand by until BT:SG is updated (So do NOT expect a Christmas update for BT:TM, I never planned one).
For me it doesn't sound like there will be any update soon.

huppadoo

May 4, 2017
Why does every x video game include something with a guy? It's annoying in my opinion, especially how it distract the attention between the dog and sexual attention he has for the others.

alucard175

Apr 20, 2017
i could have swore that i had unsubscribed from this abandonned game, weird, whats not weird is that is in the exact same state that it was when i did, well, now theres like 100+ pages more of memes and people sucking on bones cock i guess

• Haha
Reactions: prophetofconfusion
Dec 26, 2022
I'm humbly asking, is it okay to mod, Change, Add some characters and animations? for myself only?(E.G for example). Since what I've read in this thread, It sounds like the dev won't be coming back anymore?

Reactions: Dandoru
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes