4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
No bro.. That's already been chosen. I want a file to select.
There isn't any 'One Save' from which you can pick which state you want. There is a save for each state - hence the list of multiple saves. You want a more complete one, try a search of the thread or play the game...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
projects planed are not projects worked on. He is only "working" on 2. All others are hypotheticals he cam up with when he was still doing regular updates, and had big ambitions for what would come after the manor. He is barely working on 2 have you looked at the changelog of SG?
Bunch of reworks that no one asked for and no one cares about. Probably will break the saves. Guess i'll just skip entire update if doc delivers that is.

Dec 15, 2022
Bunch of reworks that no one asked for and no one cares about. Probably will break the saves. Guess i'll just skip entire update if doc delivers that is.
Just forget your old save games, when an update comes it has been so long ago, that you don't even remember 90% of what you played the first time, so you can just start over again...

vazzeking

Feb 14, 2019
Do u want it complete? cancel your suscription and he will be healed of the pain of his stones.
I agree with you. He Always just make promises. But what you get For money? Nothing. We waited For the Martha basement event about one year. He promised it 2022 february. Hé showed some arts about event só hé halfly done it. When we got it? Oktober. Come on. This Man is a bullshit and his words too....

Lavance

May 5, 2022
Ya'll mfs still complaining instead of making a fangame.. what he's gonna do? copyright it? c'mon on man, it's a fangame. Plus making one now is best than just com[laining. The game fate is completely sealed. I saw his discord chats, he quite literally admitted he lost motivation because of the kidney stones and medical stuff. He's burnt out. He doesn't even want to work on it. c'mon bruh...

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
are the saves still here? where you can pick what state they are in? for example martha bedroom scene first time state and second experience/aroused state or bone's removed that feature? it was an old one like 2020 or 2021

Feb 7, 2023
are the saves still here? where you can pick what state they are in? for example martha bedroom scene first time state and second experience/aroused state or bone's removed that feature? it was an old one like 2020 or 2021
I only believe in his discord since there are people who publish the saves and reorganize them by folder and character with their events and scenes

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
I only believe in his discord since there are people who publish the saves and reorganize them by folder and character with their events and scenes
I'm confused last time I played was around 2021. I could still trigger scenes easily. but now it's different. for example the basement scene I can only trigger the son x martha but the doggo scene is gone, sometimes the basement scene will only trigger where you'll scare martha and nothing will happen afterwards just that, and also sometimes vera will disappear in the game, cant find her anywhere. is there some sort of scene schedule? or are there scenes where you can only trigger once? excluding the event scenes, and gallery.

Feb 7, 2023
I'm confused last time I played was around 2021. I could still trigger scenes easily. but now it's different. for example the basement scene I can only trigger the son x martha but the doggo scene is gone, sometimes the basement scene will only trigger where you'll scare martha and nothing will happen afterwards just that, and also sometimes vera will disappear in the game, cant find her anywhere. is there some sort of scene schedule? or are there scenes where you can only trigger once? excluding the event scenes, and gallery.
As you said, some of them depend on the schedules, since they are in different places, the one about Martha x Doggo was reworked, so if I'm not mistaken, it has another schedule. I think it's when Martha isn't in her room and you go to the basement in the morning

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
As you said, some of them depend on the schedules, since they are in different places, the one about Martha x Doggo was reworked, so if I'm not mistaken, it has another schedule. I think it's when Martha isn't in her room and you go to the basement in the morning
oh thanks for the info fam

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
I don't know if the Dr. reads this forum anymore, I can't really blame him if he doesn't, but I found a bug in the game. When the option to "(Take a hard look...)" first appears as an option at Vera's door at night, immediately after you choose it and the scene plays out, you can go back and click it again. If you do, it hangs the game. I almost think it might be a planned item to punish the truly perverted heathens that insist on having Vera punish them... :p

Reactions: Kakuroi

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I don't know if the Dr. reads this forum anymore, I can't really blame him if he doesn't, but I found a bug in the game. When the option to "(Take a hard look...)" first appears as an option at Vera's door at night, immediately after you choose it and the scene plays out, you can go back and click it again. If you do, it hangs the game. I almost think it might be a planned item to punish the truly perverted heathens that insist on having Vera punish them... :p
I don't come to THIS THREAD in particular. And NO, I don't support it officially as I did before...How would I if I don't check it? And...Why would I check it?
I'm muting the mention notifications too.
There is a much more lengthy post click the (Oseo Bones said) if you feel like reading it, but the answer is no.

Reactions: Caeir
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes