4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
It really was a good game, but this is the shitty thing about Patreon, that as soon as the money flows it fills up with irresponsible, lazy and scammers....

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
I was banned from bones discord server for making fun of a zoophile.
I saw that. He wants to draw that stuff in his game whatever I don't really care but being ok with actual dog fuckers in your discord is just inviting trouble. Being ok with one person like that around and eventually more of em are gonna show up.

Lavance

May 5, 2022
I saw that. He wants to draw that stuff in his game whatever I don't really care but being ok with actual dog fuckers in your discord is just inviting trouble. Being ok with one person like that around and eventually more of em are gonna show up.
I wouldn't be surprised theres actual pedophiles there aswell

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is one thing you could get some one to make the game but then the dev who made it can say something and hard to say if patron would back them up just saying. even tho this is a pirated site you never no when a dev are some one will pull off are come out with crazy i now lol.

Feb 7, 2023
Just out of curiosity, but in almost all of the doggo scenes, David was more or less present, for example
With Vera I was only observing but I also had a small participation
The same thing with mine, except that in this one he was only observing as far as his curiosity went
With Martha it is the opposite, he does not know or even know that Martha had sex with Doggo since he was not even an observer, it is not yet known if he will one day know or it will remain a secret between Martha and Doggo.
now with lucy it is not yet known

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Just out of curiosity, but in almost all of the doggo scenes, David was more or less present, for example
With Vera I was only observing but I also had a small participation
The same thing with mine, except that in this one he was only observing as far as his curiosity went
With Martha it is the opposite, he does not know or even know that Martha had sex with Doggo since he was not even an observer, it is not yet known if he will one day know or it will remain a secret between Martha and Doggo.
now with lucy it is not yet known
i think the first scene before the remake of martha x doggo. david saw it, i reckon.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes