4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

liu666

Nov 9, 2022
This is all covered in the last 10-15 pages.

1. Have you done the bath HJ, the morning "pretending to be asleep" BJ, The bath followup sex? If so, try to go to her room at the midnight wakeup, if you have the sleep with her option, take it, if not you are missing a trigger somewhere.

2. Try hiding if you are referring to the horse scene, if you are referring to fucking Vera, keep calling her a bitch, after a few times she grabs you , throws you down and you go where at least a dog has been before. If you are referring to her room, get caught peeping multiple times and some bondage and a release occur.

3. So far no, once the biker leaves and you find the diamonds, as of .071 that is it for the cop and the biker, and for that matter wandering around out side at night in the r8
Keep up the good work, to paraphrase @AnotherLurker we need to continue the proactive approach to assisting new members in finding answers without spamming the thread in the process ( It would be great if someone with MOD power could sticky your answer post or place a link on the first post to the thread listing it as a continuation of the walkthrough). I do answer questions still, especially when they are specific , and recently I have taken to pointing people at your walkthrough for anything beyond .03, I think that the more graphic nature of the other walkthrough actually helps ease people into how the game mechanics and more importantly how The Good Doctor's game works. After that primer your text is excellent in guiding noobs who are too lazy to think a bit and experiment (or are simply unobservant) to make it through all things that arise. Also a hearty thanks for all the efforts of @RWaites in keeping the thread up to date on glimpses into the future of the game and posting updates in a very timely manner. Cheers
ain even though you now know that you have a raincoat.

Again, every bit of this is covered in the last 10-15 pages, some of it several times. Please take a few moments and familiarize yourself w
I would like to thank Hontor for the contribution to this game!
Vera with Horse fuck?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Bones at it again with the animal sex. So glad I don't pay for this at least make a patch where the animals are gone and mc get more scenes with sis and mom

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
is it possible to progress just the mom and not the sisters or is it one of those games where it locks you up until you progress all the character

• Angry
Reactions: Retired123
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes