4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Dec 15, 2022
.... how old are you? No offense dude you are kinda all over the place.
First, you tell us that your niece had one when she was young.
Then you tell us that is was 20 - 30 years ago.
And you tell us, that she had that problem for a long time.
So lets add this okay? Lets say that the minimum is 7 years old (this is pretty much too early to be having one) when she had it and lets say she was 10 when she had the operation (for 2 years, Dr Lazy Bones had kidney stones and is like..... big enough to cause issues). Now lets add 20 years to that, she is now 30 years old. If she is 30 years old now, How old are you now since you are probably a lot older than her....
Unless you are pretty much lying through your teeth with this story to defend this dev.
My niece is older than I am by +/- 3 years, I think. And I'm 50. So lets make it 30 +/- 5 years back, it feels a lot longer than 20 years at least, time flies, meaning around when I was 20 years old. Around that time, I heard about it from my mother, who heard it from her mother, and it seemed to come back a few times, no idea, I only know it was a big issue at the time, and she had a lot of problems/pain with it, and that she went to the hospital a few times. But hey 30 years back, I do not have a clear memory about it. I don't know if they had laser at that time either.

But then one kidney stone is not like the other...

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
Today i get banned from his Discord , i arrive to the conclusion that seems that the Doc have multiple discord accounts on his own Discord server and if someone go to there asking for a new update do u will get threats froms his multiple accounts to finally kick u. But it doesnt matter at least i wrote something that i hope someone can read it before the Doctor delete my msg.
PSD: Check the screenshot.

Demilios

Sep 13, 2020
Today i get banned from his Discord , i arrive to the conclusion that seems that the Doc have multiple discord accounts on his own Discord server and if someone go to there asking for a new update do u will get threats froms his multiple accounts to finally kick u. But it doesnt matter at least i wrote something that i hope someone can read it before the Doctor delete my msg.
PSD: Check the screenshot.
Not really. I'm actually the dude who responded to you there. You didn't accept the answer you were given which is that the developer of the game (Dr. Bones) works slowly and there's been factors in play that slowed him down even further. Tried to explain that Dr. Bones doesn't work for money. He is gonna release it regardless whether you donate or not. Also you don't even donate? So you're complaining about a "missing product" without paying. You're still here and you're gonna be here the next update so you can jerk off to the concent you so desire

• Angry
Reactions: prophetofconfusion

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
Not really. I'm actually the dude who responded to you there. You didn't accept the answer you were given which is that the developer of the game (Dr. Bones) works slowly and there's been factors in play that slowed him down even further. Tried to explain that Dr. Bones doesn't work for money. He is gonna release it regardless whether you donate or not. Also you don't even donate? So you're complaining about a "missing product" without paying. You're still here and you're gonna be here the next update so you can jerk off to the concent you so desire
Shut up you are the same person with multiple accounts all we know that u are dr bones , when someone tell the truth you just start to threaten them to kick'em and i won't keep supporting a layzy , 5 years man five do you understand that? and you even don't have done the half of 1 of your 2 "proyects". And do not tell me that's cuz your are working alone on your games cuz there's other developers as Yamamoto Doujin , Auril3D , Jackerman etc that they work alone and the give updates all the months , the last releas u have made was 4months ago and in 5 fucking years you havent complete anything , all that u gave it's just reworks from the same scenes, and when the game seems abandoned you release something for keep charging ppl for it don't come here saying that you do this for carity

Last edited:

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
My niece is older than I am by +/- 3 years, I think. And I'm 50. So lets make it 30 +/- 5 years back, it feels a lot longer than 20 years at least, time flies, meaning around when I was 20 years old. Around that time, I heard about it from my mother, who heard it from her mother, and it seemed to come back a few times, no idea, I only know it was a big issue at the time, and she had a lot of problems/pain with it, and that she went to the hospital a few times. But hey 30 years back, I do not have a clear memory about it. I don't know if they had laser at that time either.

But then one kidney stone is not like the other...
Damn you are old but hey, you do what you gotta do.
Anyways, still doesn't excuse the dev. We are in already 2023. He is already "earning" *cough* scamming *cough* enough to easily take it to the hospital.
Okay, if he can't take it to the hospital, go to a clinic, get prescription meds to take care of it and the pain will probably make him THINK about taking care of his kidney stones. BUT NOPE, he just whines and whines about the pain and not doing any work. Fucking hell, I even had an accident that fucking dislocated my legs last november and had to take surgery. And my work involves me moving stuff from place to place but 2 months of rest and recovery, some meds, a crutch, a little less heavy stuff to carry and I am back to working.
The dev, for a while now, been whining in pain AND NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Not going to a hospital, fine then go to a clinic and get meds and reduce eating unhealthy stuff. But does he do that? No, all he says is "Still have kidney stones, still in pain, can't focus on drawing."
I can't use 1 of my legs (and I am part iron now) and I do physical labor and do you see me stopping in working? Maybe in the 2 month of R&R but after that, even though I still haven't fully recovered, I am back in the grind.

Reactions: Artoriasex

Ragnar_Rykkel

Jan 4, 2018
Not saying you're Bones in disguise, as hilarious and pathetic that would be, if it was true.
But I have seen other creators for other games here, work for nothing, and churn out more content than he has ever done. Doing things for free ain't true in the slightest, if he did, would not have made a second skeleton game, so people could support him, again, on Patreon when he got kicked off from there with Manor game.
And people complain here more than anything, with how people believe blindly in his "promises" on things, in case you haven't paid attention to it all. He says many things, but rarely, if ever, keeps those promises, like his latest one, which was that the update would happen in early Jan. Which he conveniently deleted post haste.
Newcomers will come and enjoy the game, I still find his game here to be among the best, art wise and story wise, will not deny that he dude is good at what he does. But the way things are going, it ain't right, promising things, using so many different excuses there is, and the results speak for themselves.
Along with his Discord just being hungry fans waiting for the next update, like starving dogs almost, and only those that comment, are basically the most loyal ones, or those that avoid certain topics, because they know the ban will happen fairly fast, should the dreaded questions be asked.

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
I find it funny how everyone on this site hates NTR (rightfully so), but soon as bestiality is entered in, suddenly NTR is on the table again. Apparently a stranger fucking your love interest is NTR but a dog isnt.
I think bc ppl are tired of these games adding in something animal content, especially when using it for a character that doesn't Mae any sense like Martha.

Last edited:
Reactions: kamikazedrew

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
Now that I've seen Martha get creampied by the dog, my soul can finally ascend from the hell that is caring about when or if this guy updates ever again.

Finally free.
Why it gotta be Martha tho, could of been the sister thats actually connected to the animal fetish, that shit is just force.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
Dec 15, 2022
Damn you are old but hey, you do what you gotta do.
Anyways, still doesn't excuse the dev. We are in already 2023. He is already "earning" *cough* scamming *cough* enough to easily take it to the hospital.
Okay, if he can't take it to the hospital, go to a clinic, get prescription meds to take care of it and the pain will probably make him THINK about taking care of his kidney stones. BUT NOPE, he just whines and whines about the pain and not doing any work. Fucking hell, I even had an accident that fucking dislocated my legs last november and had to take surgery. And my work involves me moving stuff from place to place but 2 months of rest and recovery, some meds, a crutch, a little less heavy stuff to carry and I am back to working.
The dev, for a while now, been whining in pain AND NOT DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Not going to a hospital, fine then go to a clinic and get meds and reduce eating unhealthy stuff. But does he do that? No, all he says is "Still have kidney stones, still in pain, can't focus on drawing."
I can't use 1 of my legs (and I am part iron now) and I do physical labor and do you see me stopping in working? Maybe in the 2 month of R&R but after that, even though I still haven't fully recovered, I am back in the grind.
You are right, he could continue, I was only saying kidney stones can hurt. I wish he would continue too, it was fun while it lasted. But then so many good ideas have died, just look at Oopsy Daisy...

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
don't listen to the haters, the game is pretty good and you'll probably bust a nut a lot of times. It's animated, has plenty of sex scenes & routes. BUT once you're finished don't wait for more content since this developer is now a scammer pretty much

20%? that's overdoing it fam. We already have a lot of vaginal sex scenes with the main characters and routes set up. To be honest the game is at a pretty good ending point. Besides, this game is literally set in a tiny mansion, there's not like an entire city to discover, what the fuck is 20% supposed to mean lol. I on the other hand think it's 70% done bc lots of costumes and more sex scenes can be added.

PS: I fucking hate skelly & his development issues but don't lie and say the game is ass cause it's pretty good.
Not it's complete ass, well currently cuz from the start it had potential, but after what's been force and story wise? Not so much.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
don't listen to the haters, the game is pretty good and you'll probably bust a nut a lot of times. It's animated, has plenty of sex scenes & routes. BUT once you're finished don't wait for more content since this developer is now a scammer pretty much

20%? that's overdoing it fam. We already have a lot of vaginal sex scenes with the main characters and routes set up. To be honest the game is at a pretty good ending point. Besides, this game is literally set in a tiny mansion, there's not like an entire city to discover, what the fuck is 20% supposed to mean lol. I on the other hand think it's 70% done bc lots of costumes and more sex scenes can be added.

PS: I fucking hate skelly & his development issues but don't lie and say the game is ass cause it's pretty good.
This game has no actual haters, the developer is the one who has haters. In fact, we hate him because we like the game and we're tired of him being a damn scammer.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes