4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Compare this game to Summertime Saga which is only one year longer in development but offers 20 times more content, and the embarrassing part is that DarkCookie is known for dawdling a lot and that fact underlines what a shitty scammer Doc Bones is
Does it? Damn, I gotta try that game already. How many hours of gameplay are in Summertime saga?

Dec 15, 2022
Compare this game to Summertime Saga which is only one year longer in development but offers 20 times more content, and the embarrassing part is that DarkCookie is known for dawdling a lot and that fact underlines what a shitty scammer Doc Bones is
I liked this game more. I tried to play summertime twice already, didn't get far...

Dec 15, 2022
Why? Is it because of the art, the writing...? This is genuine curiosity, I haven't tried Summertime saga yet.
Yes the art is one, I think bones tales art is better...

And another is the constant need to repeat the same action over and over in summertime and bones tales, however summertime seems to be a little bit worse. You need to somethings 5 times before you get a result, with bones tales, you get a different animation every time.

But I'll try again, it seems summertime is very popular.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Why? Is it because of the art, the writing...? This is genuine curiosity, I haven't tried Summertime saga yet.
It's probably the cucking scenes with the dog. Some people are like 'OMG it has one of my fetishes shut up and take my money!' This is why dr lazy bones maintains so many patrons even when he doesn't churn out content for half a year or more. I bet he spends more time coming up with new ailments and reasons why he can't get content out than he does actually working.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yes the art is one, I think bones tales art is better...

And another is the constant need to repeat the same action over and over in summertime and bones tales, however summertime seems to be a little bit worse. You need to somethings 5 times before you get a result, with bones tales, you get a different animation every time.

But I'll try again, it seems summertime is very popular.
I see, then it's a question of patience. If that problem still exists, they should tell them to change it. Honestly, I don't find the art of Summertime saga that appealing but again, Urban Demons' art didn't look that good either and now I'm addicted to that game.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's probably the cucking scenes with the dog. Some people are like 'OMG it has one of my fetishes shut up and take my money!' This is why dr lazy bones maintains so many patrons even when he doesn't churn out content for half a year or more. I bet he spends more time coming up with new ailments and reasons why he can't get content out than he does actually working.
I was asking about Summertime saga, not this game. I understand the rage Dr Bones must make you feel, but don't let your ire blind you from reading.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
i dont like the art. all the females looks like orcs or some shit like that. and looks exactly the same! with a hair switch
but tbh that guy makes 20 times more money that Bones. i think this dev just work the necesary to mantain $1000 per month and considering he lives in Latin America, thats a loot of money for not working at all.
You see, if he worked 5 times faster that doesnt mean that he is going to make 5 times more money, so... And considering this game is roaming around a good amount of time there's NO chance he makes the money STS does. Like AT ALL. In my opinion the game didnt make such a good impression the first year of realise (where the dev actually worked), an reached a middle point in $1000. And he is comfy with that, so just work the neccesary an crucial

Dec 15, 2022
i dont like the art. all the females looks like orcs or some shit like that. and looks exactly the same! with a hair switch
but tbh that guy makes 20 times more money that Bones. i think this dev just work the necesary to mantain $1000 per month and considering he lives in Latin America, thats a loot of money for not working at all.
You see, if he worked 5 times faster that doesnt mean that he is going to make 5 times more money, so... And considering this game is roaming around a good amount of time there's NO chance he makes the money STS does. Like AT ALL. In my opinion the game didnt make such a good impression the first year of realise (where the dev actually worked), an reached a middle point in $1000. And he is comfy with that, so just work the neccesary an crucial
yeh, exactly, I knew there was something that appalled me last time I played the game, it was the art. Bones Tales art is just a little bit better...

Reactions: cocomiel1

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
You might want to play Daily lives of my countryside. The art is way better than both these games and the author delievers. Updates every 2 months, with a maximun delay of one week (unless it's something big, in the latest update the writer went AWOL and he had to unexpectedly do more work).

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Yeah, the females don't look that good. Their bodies are no problem, the thing is... Well, their faces. The first thing that attracts your attention with both real people and fictional characters. Not the best part of the body to make ugly.

Reactions: cocomiel1

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
Oh, someone referenced Bones' income again. Well, it's been a while since last time I took a look at Bones' earnings (since it was pointed out how my updates were pointless), but let's take a look at how much Bones actually makes. Last un-deleted post I wrote about it:

Today: $3,881/month + $1,166/month = $5,047/month. That's an increase of $41/month over the past 16 hours, for a total increase of $433/month since 0.19.
Today: $3,287/month + $1,041/month = $4,328/month. That's a decrease of $719/month since back then, which means that he is now actually making $286/month less than before he released 0.19.

Still, it's a lot of money; especially, as you mentioned, where he lives. (The first, larger amount is from Bones' Subscribestar.)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes