4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

anonimus_bell

Jul 18, 2019
I'm not trying to defend bones or anything, but it's always hilarious for me how when haters hate something or someone they shit on it, but they continue to stick around or come back to it to continue shitting on it. like man, if the developer is slow and the game is kinda mid anyway, why are you sitting here? Are you waiting for the full release to say that it was meh and not worth the wait? Then why are coming back to it for every little update? Just forget about it for a few more years and THEN come back.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I'm not trying to defend bones or anything, but it's always hilarious for me how when haters hate something or someone they shit on it, but they continue to stick around or come back to it to continue shitting on it. like man, if the developer is slow and the game is kinda mid anyway, why are you sitting here? Are you waiting for the full release to say that it was meh and not worth the wait? Then why are coming back to it for every little update? Just forget about it for a few more years and THEN come back.
Nah, I ain't leaving.
I am a bitter fan. I don't want the downfall of the game and want the game to finish but I am fucking mad on how much milking the dev does.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes