4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
It still works, feeds promises and pulls money from people, how much time has passed and there are no updates, only excuses, it's a pity that there is no way to close projects if there are no updates within 2 months,give money to everyone, but they don’t want to work ....

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
In his discord in the area that says (EXTRA) clinical department, apparently there was a person who asked him several questions as if it were an interview and apparently he answered almost all of them, the conversation between them was really long, I only translated the part that he considered something important

BONE: Doyle is more fun... David is simpler, being the MC he needs a bit of ambiguity

INTERVIEWER: Why did you add the ambiguity? Or why do you think it should be that way?

BONE: Some main characters in video games need to have a little less personality for the player to role play... he's not one of those blank characters anyway. but they have just what is necessary so that it is not intrusive

INTERVIEWER: I think I would choose Doyle, it would be interesting to see Doyle's scenes with his family in the future
The blonde mother, if I remember correctly, seemed very boom

BONE: There are plans for that. I've already talked about this a lot in the main chat. It is within the plans to make an annex to the game that takes place in 1939 where the player will control Doyle for a while

INTERVIEWER: Will it be like a dlc or another game?
Or have you not even thought about it yet?

BONE: An annex... or append in English. It is an independent game but it goes inside the same package
And no... it's not going to be as long as the main game.
Like I said, it's all figured out. But this channel doesn't read the main channel, so they don't know.

bandicam 2023-04-12 20-34-53-584.jpg

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
In his discord in the area that says (EXTRA) clinical department, apparently there was a person who asked him several questions as if it were an interview and apparently he answered almost all of them, the conversation between them was really long, I only translated the part that he considered something important

BONE: Doyle is more fun... David is simpler, being the MC he needs a bit of ambiguity

INTERVIEWER: Why did you add the ambiguity? Or why do you think it should be that way?

BONE: Some main characters in video games need to have a little less personality for the player to role play... he's not one of those blank characters anyway. but they have just what is necessary so that it is not intrusive

INTERVIEWER: I think I would choose Doyle, it would be interesting to see Doyle's scenes with his family in the future
The blonde mother, if I remember correctly, seemed very boom

BONE: There are plans for that. I've already talked about this a lot in the main chat. It is within the plans to make an annex to the game that takes place in 1939 where the player will control Doyle for a while

INTERVIEWER: Will it be like a dlc or another game?
Or have you not even thought about it yet?

BONE: An annex... or append in English. It is an independent game but it goes inside the same package
And no... it's not going to be as long as the main game.
Like I said, it's all figured out. But this channel doesn't read the main channel, so they don't know.

View attachment 2542129
And we are supposed to believe this? While he isn't even to make updates on 1 game for almost a year, sometimes a whole year?

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
And we are supposed to believe this? While he isn't even to make updates on 1 game for almost a year, sometimes a whole year?
Just found this game and that's disappointing to hear. I would have actually thrown this guy some dollaps if he was working on the game consistently. Kind of the flaw with the model that sites like Patreon use, once the money starts flowing in some creators become complacent. I'd be better if there were a 1 time subscription model or some sort of refund system.

May 21, 2018
if more fans were to report his ass on his sources of free money that would be great.

I'm like a wolverine when it comes to scum like him.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just found this game and that's disappointing to hear. I would have actually thrown this guy some dollaps if he was working on the game consistently. Kind of the flaw with the model that sites like Patreon use, once the money starts flowing in some creators become complacent. I'd be better if there were a 1 time subscription model or some sort of refund system.
I KNOW RIGHT?! This game is good and has lots of potential, I wish Dr Bones wasn't this way.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
I KNOW RIGHT?! This game is good and has lots of potential, I wish Dr Bones wasn't this way.
I agree. He always active on discord and he is working both of them. After giving a teasers for BT:TM... Everything is rework like Martha and others and it is a huge update before releasing it especially the doggo and horse H-scenes is pretty more popular than the MC. And now he is working on the BT:SG for 0.06 Version.

According on the Status of BT:TM is currently on hold and BT:SG gets continued.

Dont worry , He is still working on it. We gave more suggestions on some kinds of ideas for continuing the main event and special event

Reactions: draxler01

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I agree. He always active on discord and he is working both of them. After giving a teasers for BT:TM... Everything is rework like Martha and others and it is a huge update before releasing it especially the doggo and horse H-scenes is pretty more popular than the MC. And now he is working on the BT:SG for 0.06 Version.

Dont worry , He is still working on it. We gave more suggestions on some kinds of ideas for continuing the main event and special event
Yeah so you say, but we will need more than a "he's still working on it" to actually begin believing in him again, after all he has done. Actions, not words. I'll believe him after he starts working his butt.

Reactions: Syrabert

liu666

Nov 9, 2022

Will there be Doggo and Horse H in the next version?

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Yeah so you say, but we will need more than a "he's still working on it" to actually begin believing in him again, after all he has done. Actions, not words. I'll believe him after he starts working his butt.
"he's still working on it" Is the same post that has been repeated since his patron first went down. Just like he is "working on more then 2 games" although that is a newer one.

download.jpg

Just some friendly advise to all passerby's on this form.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Dr. Bones is really bad at promising which is delayed date or too late date. Dr. Said this on f95zone community :

"They decided a long time ago how they wanted to be. There is no changing it. For some people, changing their state of mind proves to be really hard and most times impossible. I can even start pushing monthly updates with lots of content and they will still feel the need to be assholes. And when they find a place where being assholes is permitted and even encouraged, they will be eternally that way."

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes