4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Dr. Bones is really bad at promising which is delayed date or too late date. Dr. Said this on f95zone community :

"They decided a long time ago how they wanted to be. There is no changing it. For some people, changing their state of mind proves to be really hard and most times impossible. I can even start pushing monthly updates with lots of content and they will still feel the need to be assholes. And when they find a place where being assholes is permitted and even encouraged, they will be eternally that way."
Oh my sweet summer child. He can only say that way because he always says stuff in his echo hole. I went to his discord (the only place where he is more or less active) before and saw how "nice" everyone is in there. So I asked on "How" is progress going on so far. All I got was a ban hammer.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Dr. Bones is really bad at promising which is delayed date or too late date. Dr. Said this on f95zone community :

"They decided a long time ago how they wanted to be. There is no changing it. For some people, changing their state of mind proves to be really hard and most times impossible. I can even start pushing monthly updates with lots of content and they will still feel the need to be assholes. And when they find a place where being assholes is permitted and even encouraged, they will be eternally that way."
This quote is a lie. We critizice him precisely because he would make stupid excuses (like that bullshit about the kidney stones) to not work while being paid by his fans for more than a year. The only way he's going to regain our trust is by actions, not words.

smokey11012

Apr 22, 2018

when he first came here he was doing regular updates and people where very much positive of him and the game besides the usual annoying people, then updates got slower & slower and slower to the point he was like everyone else releasing so little content of any type (story,sex,etc).
then he started a new game while remaking the old one, skip forward i think year forward of nothing at this point (no updates), now a few remakes maybe something new a claim about not setting "hard dates".
Than comes this big update (was it meant to be one or 3? i forgot) this was a "hard date" then it got spilt in to 3 updates 1st one on time, 2nd one not sure if there was delay (forgot) 3rd is late nothing, THAN kidney stones that HURT SO MUCH that he can not work but is able to go to a party for drinks, beer does help with stones but i do not think he was drinking that and sex,
feel free to add anything i missed.
We critizice him precisely because he would make stupid excuses (like that bullshit about the kidney stones)
MadGenuis can i have a earnings report sir Thank you

MadGenuis

Jan 6, 2019
MadGenuis can i have a earnings report sir Thank you
Certainly! But tradition is tradition, so let's start with the previous report:
$3,458/month + $977/month = $4,435/month. That is $107/month more than last time, though it still means a drop of $179/month since he released 0.19.
And now for the current numbers... wait... he has made the earnings of his Patreon page private? Huh? Is that a thing? Huh. Well, luckily I'm not so easily dissuaded! It just means that I will have to take his Patreon earnings from instead of directly from Patreon.
$3,191/month + $1,003/month = $4,194/month. That is $241 less than last time, bringing the change from the drop of 0.19 to a total decrease of $348.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Certainly! But tradition is tradition, so let's start with the previous report:

And now for the current numbers... wait... he has made the earnings of his Patreon page private? Huh? Is that a thing? Huh. Well, luckily I'm not so easily dissuaded! It just means that I will have to take his Patreon earnings from instead of directly from Patreon.
$3,191/month + $1,003/month = $4,194/month. That is $241 less than last time, bringing the change from the drop of 0.19 to a total decrease of $348.
Bro is always making sure he's worth of his own nickname :coffee:

May 21, 2018
people needa stop giving him money so he actually has incentive to work on his game
At this point I could care less about his product, all I want is to see his "earnings" in the negative and the look on his face :KEK:

Anyone got a actual email for patreon?

a little hard to report the bastard if those patreon retards have no actual way to contact them if you are not a part of the getting shilled process.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017

Well there is a thing about established patterns, lost trust (one of those things that is easier to lose then gain that's human nature), and as per your quote a disdain for the f95zone community.

A hypothetical statement with no basses means nothing. When he was doing monthly updates people hear liked him. Even when he slowed down a number of users were on his side until they were met with his hostility on his discord server.

If he did start updating regularly opinions would not change overnight, but they would change once people saw it was not another "fast one" being pulled. That is actually what many here wish for, but have given up hoping for.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Are people jaded yes and rightfully so your post shows that bones is to. You are coming at the tail end to say to us how things "really are". As has been said many times before. People have chosen what to believe and no amount of words will change that, and as far as I have seen only bones himself has managed to push those that have faith in him away by reminding people how much of a dictatorship his discord is the moment people step out of line.

I used to be a supporter of his, but when i, some time ago asked for an update and what he was doing, i was kicked and banned from the server, no reason to this date on why i got kicked and banned...

i cancelled my pledge then, it wasn't a hard decision!
There is. Dr bones isnt a heartless person for all of us so there will be H-scenes on Doggo and Horse H-scenes.
Where are you getting this information. Bones is currently working on SG, and he already said for the following update of TM he will have both dog and horse scenes. Somehow I doubt it.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Someone ask to Dr.Bones today

"Dr.bones good evening, I have a concern regarding the "game status", and I don't know if you can clarify it for me please. As such, it said that at the end of March and beginning of April the update for BTGS would come out, and from there some progress of the game The Manor would resume. My concern is not to see any update or progress regarding dates on the discror about the BTTM game, since it is the game that I like the most, besides that I am also concerned to know if something has happened or if you are well. If it is not too much trouble, I ask you please if you can clarify that doubt for me, thank you for your attention."

Dr.Bones replied :

"How can I not respond and clarify when facing this formal, almost noble correspondence.

First off, good sir, let me admit that I'm horribly, horribly, apologetic for my lack of accuracy for potential release time-frames. I must confess, with great guilt in my heart, that I am not well versed in manners of strategic time deductions, thus, most times that not, my stipulations may prove to be inaccurate.

I must also share with you, my esteemed fellow, that I am as forgetful as a senile hospice dweller, and I may, from time to time, neglect my duty of correcting the information in the status channel, not on intention, just due to my seasonal mental miasma. However, thanks to your good willed notation, I corrected that mistake.

Now, my dear chap, fret not! For even if the arrival of so fortuitous game may seem so damn distant... It will inevitable be here, for everyone rejoice or disillusion.

I hope this correspondence finds you well. Always Yours. Dr. O. Bones.

P.S.: I'll get to work on the manor right after Survivor Guilt gets updated. which will be soon-ish."

And heres the game status which is updated :

-----------------------------------------------------------------

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.02.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ 0.03
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- April? (2023)
**Notes:**---------------------------- --
**Supported by:**-------------------- Patreon

(Status Updated: 17 April 2023)

Guess when... For me is.. i think last day of April.

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: The Manor
**Status:**---------------------------- Paused (until BT:SG 0.03 is launched)
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.19.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ --
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- ??? (2023)
**Supported by:**-------------------- SubscribeStar

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Someone ask to Dr.Bones today

"Dr.bones good evening, I have a concern regarding the "game status", and I don't know if you can clarify it for me please. As such, it said that at the end of March and beginning of April the update for BTGS would come out, and from there some progress of the game The Manor would resume. My concern is not to see any update or progress regarding dates on the discror about the BTTM game, since it is the game that I like the most, besides that I am also concerned to know if something has happened or if you are well. If it is not too much trouble, I ask you please if you can clarify that doubt for me, thank you for your attention."

Dr.Bones replied :

"How can I not respond and clarify when facing this formal, almost noble correspondence.

First off, good sir, let me admit that I'm horribly, horribly, apologetic for my lack of accuracy for potential release time-frames. I must confess, with great guilt in my heart, that I am not well versed in manners of strategic time deductions, thus, most times that not, my stipulations may prove to be inaccurate.

I must also share with you, my esteemed fellow, that I am as forgetful as a senile hospice dweller, and I may, from time to time, neglect my duty of correcting the information in the status channel, not on intention, just due to my seasonal mental miasma. However, thanks to your good willed notation, I corrected that mistake.

Now, my dear chap, fret not! For even if the arrival of so fortuitous game may seem so damn distant... It will inevitable be here, for everyone rejoice or disillusion.

I hope this correspondence finds you well. Always Yours. Dr. O. Bones.

P.S.: I'll get to work on the manor right after Survivor Guilt gets updated. which will be soon-ish."

And heres the game status which is updated :

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.02.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ 0.03
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- April? (2023)
**Supported by:**-------------------- Patreon

(Status Updated: 17 April 2023)

Guess when... For me is.. i think last day of April.

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: The Manor
**Status:**---------------------------- Paused (until BT:SG 0.03 is launched)
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.19.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ --
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- ??? (2023)
**Supported by:**-------------------- SubscribeStar

what happened to his standard answer a.k.a.
YOU ASKED THE FORBIDDEN QUESTION!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes