4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Ethanol lowers urine PH. "Urinary pH is a major determinant for the crystallization of calcium phosphate. These stones form in alkaline urine with an optimal pH above 6.8". Calcium oxalate stones are far more common though, and alcohol probably makes them more likely. I just thought it was ironic that when I all but quit drinking after being a borderline alcoholic I got 2 calcium phosphate stones within 2 years.

Also wtf they removed his kidney because of kidney stones? If he gets one in his remaining kidney I can't imagine the pain.
yep it got worse, though my uncle is doing fine. but he gets tired easily. he's wanting to get a kidney transplant. though it's expensive af.

raddad954

Mar 27, 2020
man the doc needs a crew to finish the game he obviously can’t finish it by himself, I’ve been fappin to this game for 5 fucking years.

bubge

Apr 29, 2021
so is it worth waiting for any update or finished version of this game, or is it smarter to just play it now? how finished is the game in it's current state?

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
so is it worth waiting for any update or finished version of this game, or is it smarter to just play it now? how finished is the game in it's current state?
Some people won't be happy for this because of the very very long wait and the others is yes , they're still with Bones' side.

That depends on the storyline when will it happen (the ending of the storyline)

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Just play and forget about it when you finish, otherwise you will be waiting years. we will be lucky if he drops one update with only a few minutes of content this year.

• Red Heart
Reactions: charlez and jeje33

Mogul Khan

Aug 5, 2020
Doc Bones posted the announcement since March that he will be releasing the update early April. Don't tell me he early did the April Fools while not on the month of it yet...

Reactions: draxler01
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes