4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Aug 11, 2022
sometime they tried to make the codes for games like the manor or survivorculp. NO. Well, I do and I tell you that it is not easy at all. Much less the way the DOC does it. Yeah. it takes time for updates. But when they arrive they disappoint? WE HAVE TO WAIT.
I don't really get it if this is some kind of trolling. That's bullshit for sure. He's procrastinating as fuck and doing "uwu" is his only excuse? You really have no self-respect talking we have to wait? For what? I assume that is how his dairy-cows thinking. Or I am rather aggroing on a cheap trolling, IDK.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
sometime they tried to make the codes for games like the manor or survivorculp. NO. Well, I do and I tell you that it is not easy at all. Much less the way the DOC does it. Yeah. it takes time for updates. But when they arrive they disappoint? WE HAVE TO WAIT.
Daily lives of my countryside. One developer. Does the code in a week or two. Has a new update every 2 months, with much more content than any The manor's update.
Just one example of why sending a Bones fanatic to make arguments we are already tired of pulverizing doesn't work. Try again with a better argument. And please, don't try again with the damned kidney, I fucked that argument upside down some months ago.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Daily lives of my countryside. One developer. Does the code in a week or two. Has a new update every 2 months, with much more content than any The manor's update.
Just one example of why sending a Bones fanatic to make arguments we are already tired of pulverizing doesn't work. Try again with a better argument. And please, don't try again with the damned kidney, I fucked that argument upside down some months ago.
Ive played that before but i need to wait until it finished so i want to continue it in every storyline that dev make it so far :)

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
stop support him , thats how he will speed up the updates
If stopped supporting him then the game goes "Abondoned".

I should wait for 1 or 2 years for that because i am not very active on what his doing now but he is still working on it until it released it to the official.

Patients, my dear... Just be patients... Doc always take care of his patients.

• Haha
Reactions: gentlemanclub

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How many newbies have "casually" come in mass since last week? How come them all "casually" support Bones? It's kind of tiring, honestly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i don't pay anything but if i have to say each person has there own thought's on thing's. i just watch all the game's to see how they do are if there going any where. you can also some times read how a dev will do by the way they act are there personalty's sorry if i spelled that wrong.

Rook2Queen

Apr 14, 2023
The Twat is getting free money for not doing anything and after the reply I got from the son of a bitch who wouldn't retaliate on a asshole like that ?

Everyone was bitching about him sitting on his ass and letting the $3500 just roll in, not happening.

This was on SubscribeStar BTW, not here.
That's $3100.30 a MONTH. I doubt that even covers the rent and groceries, whatever third-world country he's in.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
That's $3100.30 a MONTH. I doubt that even covers the rent and groceries, whatever third-world country he's in.
In a 3rd world country in south america you can literally live a very stable life without mayor concerns about taxes, cheap health care services and most importantly: manage those income finances in acquiring your own house, apartment etc...

This been said before but he's living rent free on many folks heads that the phase this game holds will be full of re-makes of the very same scenes for plenty countless times and absolute no story progression whatsoever :(

The good things of this game are: the real OG fans making such awesome game sprites edits on sex scenes and how AI art makes a beauty of the females of the game and that's pretty much it.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Some maths for the people that doesn't know, here it goes:
People say that 60k dollars in USA a year is like nothing, like living in poverty, for them that may be reasonable, I don't live there so I don't know.
I have a job that is "above" the averange, I win "more" that a lot of people at least here in Mexico, I win like 300k mexican pesos in a year, that's around 17k a year, I live "ok", I can have some of the stuff I like...
if $3100 is what he wins a month, then, in a year, that's 37,200 in a year, he wins the doble, for doing nada lol

Bobbos

Jun 27, 2017
The guy lives in Uruguay which he has mentioned sometime in 2018 iirc and the average salary in Uruguay is around $947.
So he lives a very good live with his $3144 a month.

Reactions: Robert rivers

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Here is the status now :

-----------------------------------------------------------------

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: The Manor
**Status:**---------------------------- Paused (until BT:SG 0.03 is launched)
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.19.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ --
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- ??? (2023)
**Notes:**---------------------------- --
**Supported by:**-------------------- SubscribeStar

(Status Updated: 4 March 2023)

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.02.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ 0.03
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- Near Future (Sowwy uwu) (2023)
**Notes:**---------------------------- --
**Supported by:**-------------------- Patreon

(Status Updated: 30 April 2023)

It is very slowly update/delayed release for this one..... The BT : Survivor Guilt takes more a lot of months before releasing it... Correct me if I'm wrong because He puts another teasers for BT: Survivor Guilt that the person was sucking at MC's Nips
I must say im not really surprised with the delays, people should just quit waiting, cause at this point everyone should have learned that sadly Doc is not good keep his deadline neither is good with management, i just wish that this was not the path it took, cause the games have alot of potencial has he has aswell.

Last edited:

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
So when is everyone going to report the son of a bitch besides me to speed up the process of him getting $0.00 ?
You can't be angry if you don't give a cent like the other comment said, you can't feel scammed if you haven't given a penny, I was his patreon, what, like 4 years ago? but I saw this from far away and inmediently stopped

Reactions: NEL00J
May 21, 2018
Why would it concern me? Im not paying a cent, an update would be nice however it doesnt matter to me how long it takes.
You can't be angry if you don't give a cent like the other comment said, you can't feel scammed if you haven't given a penny, I was his patreon, what, like 4 years ago? but I saw this from far away and inmediently stopped
The POS is getting free money, getting around $3500 A MONTH FOR DOING NOTHING.

The shithead is living like a king at the expense of the ignorant.

I confronted the scum and all I got was a sarcastic IDGAF gif.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes