4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
The POS is getting free money, getting around $3500 A MONTH FOR DOING NOTHING.

The shithead is living like a king at the expense of the ignorant.

I confronted the scum and all I got was a sarcastic IDGAF gif.
i still fail to see where thats supposed to be my issue, im not an authority or a vigilante.

Reactions: jkl78

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
plues patron is not going to do anything to them. becuase they would have by now but they also get money so there's that too. i don't pay them so i can't say nothing.

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
Some maths for the people that doesn't know, here it goes:
People say that 60k dollars in USA a year is like nothing, like living in poverty, for them that may be reasonable, I don't live there so I don't know.
That might be true in expensive places like New York city. In most parts of the country, that's quite comfortable.

$3100 a month (before taxes) is just about a living wage (more in cheaper areas). For what Bones is producing, it's a king's ransom.

Reactions: Robert rivers

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Dammit, I loved this game. And we were jusssst starting to get to the really good content after the buildup.

Really hope the dev hasn't abandoned this!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the dev said he left this site so if there is any updates that will be hard to tell lol. but then i never payed for the game so guess there is no loss only to the dev lol.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I heard some stuff about him having the game copyrighted or something like that. They say its not possible.
If true I doubt he's gonna go after mods because of copyright, he's not Nintendo a DMCA from him has no weight :KEK:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I heard some stuff about him having the game copyrighted or something like that. They say its not possible.
For god sake when do we come up to now he's apparently having a bad time because the game is copyrighted lmfao?!

I swear these speculation rumors are more absurd than his long term kidney stones ffs!

He's surely remaking more manor scenes for shit and giggles and at the same time spending time on the survivor's guilt progress jezz :S

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
Why would it concern me? Im not paying a cent, an update would be nice however it doesnt matter to me how long it takes.
If everyone thought like this, ppl would make 1/4th or less of a hgame, then let ppl shower them with money forever and never put a ounce of work into it again.
What You and other ppl are doing by using that lame excuse, its called Complacency and it needs to stop.

pr83

May 5, 2017
If everyone thought like this, ppl would make 1/4th or less of a hgame, then let ppl shower them with money forever and never put a ounce of work into it again.
What You and other ppl are doing by using that lame excuse, its called Complacency and it needs to stop.
Absolutely hilarious my guy. Learned a new word have you?

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Alrighty dude, if you pay me 20€ i'll grab my pitchfork and go with you to the spooky castle.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes