4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
I thought he will finally update tha game since it's mother's day, i know he already made an event abt mother's day in tha game but since the next update is about the MC'S mother(Martha) so i'd just thought it is

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Neither are you
This is WAY off topic but I think he is stating tha the people clamoring for a re-make/fan make are not(mostly) willing to put in the work/effort to make one - since he is not asking for a re-make why would he put the effort in...?

Reactions: Rjs90

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
This is WAY off topic but I think he is stating tha the people clamoring for a re-make/fan make are not(mostly) willing to put in the work/effort to make one - since he is not asking for a re-make why would he put the effort in...?
Fair point, it really only a suggestion. In my opinion two things are gonna happened in future, this community will get tired of Bones and permanently cut off his funds or someone will make a better version of the game and he'll be force to work again

HManual

Jan 22, 2018
why I am still here every day even if this game is dead, the last update was when it was marked as abandoned game, I should delete this bookmark, maybe, 30 years later, come back and and check again :v

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Banality

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Its called Customers Rights Act. Depends on your country of living, if its UK or EU, may have different dates but, in general, the law is the same.

Before you buy

You have a legal right to certain information before you buy digital content or services, including:
  • The seller’s name, address and phone number
  • Details about the service (if not already clear)
  • Total price, or how it will be calculated
  • Length of the contract (if applicable)
  • Any extra charges (if applicable)
  • Your right to cancel (where it applies)
The information must be clear, easy to understand and given to you before you buy.

What you can expect from the digital content or service

All digital content and services you buy must meet certain conditions of quality, performance and durability to be in conformity with the contract you made when you bought it. In conformity means the product or service is as you expect it would be according to the contract you made with the seller.
Under consumer law all digital content and services you buy must:
  • Be provided by the seller in line with the contract
  • Work as the seller said they would
  • Match any advertisement, information, trial version or preview you got
  • Come with all the accessories and instructions you need
  • Be installed properly (if installed by the seller) or come with the instructions you need to install it yourself
  • Include information on any digital and security updates
  • Be updated in line with the contract

Faulty digital content and services

Under consumer law, the seller must resolve any issue, so the digital content or service meets what was agreed in the contract.
The seller must correct the issue for free, within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. A reasonable time means the shortest possible time to fix the issue.
Get more information on what to do if you have .

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
What digital content and services are covered?
The Consumer Rights Act 2022 covers digital content, for example, computer games, audio and video files and digital services, for example, streaming services, cloud computing and social media.
Read more detail about the types of covered by consumer law.

If something goes wrong

If things go wrong it is always the seller who should put things right. The seller must resolve any issue, so the content or service meets what was agreed in the contract.
The seller must correct the issue for free, within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to you. A reasonable time means the shortest possible time to fix the issue.
If it is not possible or too expensive for the seller to resolve the issue, you have the right to either a price reduction or refund. If the issue with the content or service is minor, you can only ask for a price reduction.

Right to a refund

If the seller does not supply the content or service you ordered and as agreed in the contract, you can ask them to provide the content or services as soon as possible.
You have the right to end the contract and get a refund where:
  • The seller tells you they cannot or will not provide the content or service within the additional time
  • You told the seller you needed the content or service for a specific date and the trader agreed to this
  • The seller did not have the right to supply the content or service you ordered
What you must do to end the contract
You must tell the trader that the contract is being terminated. You can do this verbally or in writing.
You must not use the content or service you are cancelling and you must make sure nobody else uses it.
If the content came with any physical device, you must return this to the seller, if they ask for it. The seller must cover any costs for the return.
Where the content or service contract is terminated, any ancillary contract is also automatically terminated.
Getting your refund
The trader must give you your refund within 14 days. The refund must be in the same form as the original payment, unless you agree some other method. For example, if your original payment was in cash, you can insist on any refund also being in cash.

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
For a long time it was necessary to hang up the status - abandoned ..... and I think nothing else will happen to the game, it's time to accept reality

Reactions: Crazymic79

Bohauo

Nov 4, 2021
What you can expect from the digital content or service

All digital content and services you buy must meet certain conditions of quality, performance and durability to be in conformity with the contract you made when you bought it. In conformity means the product or service is as you expect it would be according to the contract you made with the seller.
Under consumer law all digital content and services you buy must:
  • Be provided by the seller in line with the contract
  • Work as the seller said they would
  • Match any advertisement, information, trial version or preview you got
  • Come with all the accessories and instructions you need
  • Be installed properly (if installed by the seller) or come with the instructions you need to install it yourself
  • Include information on any digital and security updates
  • Be updated in line with the contract
Hey.

I am fully with you, and i think he should refund, but it will never happen.

He has fullfilled all of that, never is it written anywhere that he will supply a full game.
What he has supplied is fulfilling all bullets above...

Ergo you won't see a dime, i stop supporting him 18 months ago after an conflict with him and his dumb ass mods...

Reactions: Scotty1212

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Hey.

I am fully with you, and i think he should refund, but it will never happen.

He has fullfilled all of that, never is it written anywhere that he will supply a full game.
What he has supplied is fulfilling all bullets above...

Ergo you won't see a dime, i stop supporting him 18 months ago after an conflict with him and his dumb ass mods...
I think with a great desire you can return your money - he is a scammer, he made many promises and then came up with so many excuses ... but in fact no one needs this, another passed stage and the author freak

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes