4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
what is this, the third time it's been marked abandoned?
you know what they say, third time's the charm
So it's good, it should be done for a long time, and remove the status when the update is done, it's a mystery to me why this status didn't exist before, well, I hope soon people will stop paying for air....

rkki

Nov 9, 2021
his patreon has a release in 25 april, suspected to be a teaser for 0.3. I am not a sub of him, but that was what i could read from preview

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
as i said in the previous comment, v0.3 is expected to come out soon, according to his patreon
Expected to and actually is are two very different concepts. It's not released until it's released.
Also, are you sure you're talking about the right game. This is on 0.19, it went past 0.3 a long while ago. You sure you're not talking about the other abandoned game?

Reactions: draxler01

smokey11012

Apr 22, 2018
as i said in the previous comment, v0.3 is expected to come out soon, according to his patreon
-----------------------------------------------------------------

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: The Manor
**Status:**---------------------------- Paused (until BT:SG 0.03 is launched)
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.19.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ --
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- ??? (2023)
**Notes:**---------------------------- --
**Supported by:**-------------------- SubscribeStar

(Status Updated: 4 March 2023)

**Game:** ---------------------------- Bones' Tales: Survivor Guilt
**Latest Update:**-------------------- 0.02.1
**Currently Working on:**------------ 0.03
**Potential Update Date:** ---------- Near Future (Sowwy uwu) (2023)
**Notes:**---------------------------- --
**Supported by:**-------------------- Patreon

(Status Updated: 30 April 2023)

The game i think you are talking about has not had any real meaningful updates in at least a year kinda like this one.

Kenshi2k

Aug 13, 2019
he has said a release was due middle of last year, time went and passed no release, just a excuse, again in fall, then again around christmas, again in febuary, and in march, then thiso ne in april. He Owes about a dozen updates. Where are they?

a mans word is his worth. and Bones has no worth anymore due to giving his word and never keeping it.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
he has said a release was due middle of last year, time went and passed no release, just a excuse, again in fall, then again around christmas, again in febuary, and in march, then thiso ne in april. He Owes about a dozen updates. Where are they?

a mans word is his worth. and Bones has no worth anymore due to giving his word and never keeping it.
i think boner posted on april about an update. i guess it was just an april fools. well tbh every month :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
If we paid and complained on his discord he'd probrobly just give excuses or ban you
its a lose lose situation
If you pay him you enable his laziness if you dont somehow you cant complain about the slow updates :cautious:
oh you can complain as much as you want theres just two things you shouldnt do. 1: dont spout bullshit, the truth is bad enough why make up random stuff that isnt true? 2: dont demand shit from the people here, we dont owe you or your frustration anything. stick with that and youre good to go.

JustHeahTaFap

Apr 11, 2020
not gonna lie, I'm pretty bummed out he hasn't worked on it in a long time cause I'd love to see what else could've been "implemented" at all the potential spots and how good the game could've turned out to be, but at the same time I've been playing different games since the eternal hiatus so I suppose I'll be just fine without this game. I'll still play it if there is an eventual update, but I suppose that'll never come.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
oh you can complain as much as you want theres just two things you shouldnt do. 1: dont spout bullshit, the truth is bad enough why make up random stuff that isnt true? 2: dont demand shit from the people here, we dont owe you or your frustration anything. stick with that and youre good to go.
lost count of these guys like this already. Can't know his purpose but yes, he still, stand for a flat earth.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes