4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
finally, an abandoned tag, i have been longing for this.
F95 need some way to remove these milker
Actually let this game exist here so everyone can be warned that developer is fraud, not to support dev and not to expect anything from it. I had this mentality as well that every milker of these kind of games be removed but i think it's far better to be ashamed here as milkers so other potential supporters may avoid them.

zeralt56

Mar 14, 2018
This is just a hypothetical, and I'm not advocating for anyone to actually do this, but.....suppose one were to steal the assets and art style and just.....develop the game without him?
It would be a real kick in the nuts that's for sure, but the schadenfreude would be so worth it.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
They posted a warning that the creator has not published anything for more than two weeks... That was a year ago.
is it possible to report his links? :unsure:. idk if subscribetar owner's warning will do anything to him. since they also getting money from his substar too, no? :unsure: so basically, they're also profiting from his substar(money talks) idk how substar works, kick me in the curb if i said something wrong:KEK::KEK::KEK:

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
is it possible to report his links? :unsure:. idk if subscribetar owner's warning will do anything to him. since they also getting money from his substar too, no? :unsure: so basically, they're also profiting from his substar(money talks) idk how substar works, kick me in the curb if i said something wrong:KEK::KEK::KEK:
One could try but as you said I think subscribestar wont care they make money with this guy after all

Reactions: Jarul
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes