4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
It's tradition to see the Abandon tag on the Manor. It's like clockwork, after all.
Why keep talking about teach people how to use "abandoned" mark properly, isn't better teach how to use onhold properly ,I mean normaly a project onhold should be one that is no properly abandoned since dev didn't said anythng about, but it hasn't been updated cause of dev is working in others projects, or am I wrong about onhold definition?

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Why keep talking about teach people how to use "abandoned" mark properly, isn't better teach how to use onhold properly ,I mean normaly a project onhold should be one that is no properly abandoned since dev didn't said anythng about, but it hasn't been updated cause of dev is working in others projects, or am I wrong about onhold definition?
Problem is that, normal "Onhold" projects announce that they are putting it on hold.
This game however, while missing their "promised deadline", is completely silent. Why give false hope? Also, more than half a year without any solid "update" and just drops "teasers" doesn't give a good taste to other projects that are legit on-hold.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
So what do you suggest F95zone do? Delete this topic and stop posting the leaks? Wouldn't that help the dev?
since F95 is a site for community knowing about game, it's already pretty good at giving information and stuff. but everytime abandon tag appear, argument always appears afterward. So i think we do need a conclusion for abandon tag right behind it, so these kind of nonsense won't appear again

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
So what do you suggest F95zone do? Delete this topic and stop posting the leaks? Wouldn't that help the dev?
One solution would be stop allowing them on the main page on the forums and if the abandoned tag is added have it automatically excluded from seach results under prefix unless people include when looking for games

At least them itll kill some of the popularity and trafic and give some insentive to them to stop milking games

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Problem is that, normal "Onhold" projects announce that they are putting it on hold.
This game however, while missing their "promised deadline", is completely silent. Why give false hope? Also, more than half a year without any solid "update" and just drops "teasers" doesn't give a good taste to other projects that are legit on-hold.
well put the onhold tag can cause a problem as much put abandoned tag, so the best option is put neither of them, since in the OP they put the date of the last update if someone see another dev work that didn't update in a long time, just let him decide if he trust this dev or not.

One solution would be stop allowing them on the main page on the forums and if the abandoned tag is added have it automatically excluded from seach results under prefix unless people include when looking for games
At least them itll kill some of the popularity and trafic and give some insentive to them to stop milking games
since F95 is a site for community knowing about game, it's already pretty good at giving information and stuff. but everytime abandon tag appear, argument always appears afterward. So i think we do need a conclusion for abandon tag right behind it, so these kind of nonsense won't appear again
you're a little wrong about this site objective, actually this site is not about information and stuffs but is actually a piracy site focused in adult games, that's the main objective but it can be used to discuss about games too, so the problem is if we do this the dev could stop posting until this site put the abandoned tag and everybody forget about his games and then he could work without worries about piracy, with this kind of think you are more likely insentivating devs to be milkers.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
well put the onhold tag can cause a problem as much put abandoned tag, so the best option is put neither of them, since in the OP they put the date of the last update if someone see another dev work that didn't update in a long time, just let him decide if he trust this dev or not.

you're a little wrong about this site objective, actually this site is not about information and stuffs but is actually a piracy site focused in adult games, that's the main objective but it can be used to discuss about games too, so the problem is if we do this the dev could stop posting until this site put the abandoned tag and everybody forget about his games and then he could work without worries about piracy, with this kind of think you are more likely insentivating devs to be milkers.
Could disagree this website and others are his target audience even if i include my own perspective i support some of the games via patraon only because this website has introduced me to them

Maybe even they should remove all side links to the develper for abandoned games aswell as my orignal suggestion

Because if they are milking then they are gonna want as much publicity as they can get hence itll certainly help decrease thier audience

Marry

Jul 30, 2018

I'm not sure this kind of moves would work on "established" milkers though. For example Lazy Bones keeps saying he does not care about F95 or similar sites and his discord members are pretty hostile about it, yet he is still given 2000+ dollars a month for yearly hollow updates.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
[/QUOTE]
i'm sure if there was a poll asking where do everyone first met/ knowing through , f95 must be top with more than 50%. It's not that private anymore :))
just a conclusion to determine that dev is a untrustworthy man, or, his own word about why, how long he leave the game.
that is much more clear, and not make people curious about dev or his patreon.
i know, it a bit harsh but, seriously, there are more and more people quit job to make hentai games, and supporter should be with the trustworthy dev.

Reactions: StreamSteam

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
The site staffs take on what F95 is.

The nature of F95zone
- I know how this may confuse many of you, but we are a Pirate Site first and foremost. However, we do credit the developers properly so that anyone who enjoyed the content can spare some subscription if they are able to. We also encourage developers to use this site to interact, use as feedback site or even a platform to advertise their games. We still would update any thread to latest version leaked by users regardless of developers. (unless the game has troublesome game breaking bugs)

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
I'm not sure this kind of moves would work on "established" milkers though. For example Lazy Bones keeps saying he does not care about F95 or similar sites and his discord members are pretty hostile about it, yet he is still given 2000+ dollars a month for yearly hollow updates.
I hate these subscription milkers, these people would never survive on the real game market.

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
the problem was the dev decided to make just enough of the game to make it fun, then thought it would be more fun to leave it to rot and watch ppl flock to his patron or substar and pay him money in hopes he would finish it, but never intended to. basicly played us hgamers for fools and got a laugh out of it.
Honestly I can see that being true. I've spent unwisely under the influence of lust more than once but thankfully I curbed that unhealthy behavior.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes