4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Apparently in his discord he published two unfinished teasers about the Lucile event since according to it is one of the two poses that he wants to add for the Stuck Event
Translation: I want to keep on remaking existing scenes until i feel satisfied which will not be a bother for any of the supporters to not see a single inch of story & game progression whatsoever =)

I keep calling it and he's just going to keep on doing this for shit and giggles, What is more plausible is the fact of just giving anything and call it update content lmfao!

People really need to open their eyes and realize he ain't doing nothing in matter of have actual fresh content :S

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Translation: I want to keep on remaking existing scenes until i feel satisfied which will not be a bother for any of the supporters to not see a single inch of story & game progression whatsoever =)

I keep calling it and he's just going to keep on doing this for shit and giggles, What is more plausible is the fact of just giving anything and call it update content lmfao!

People really need to open their eyes and realize he ain't doing nothing in matter of have actual fresh content :S
"Remake" have become a thing for these devs of these kind of games. It simply shows how out of touch and reality devs are to believe that this is what supporters want and players in general. Remakes happen when devs don't know how to procede story forward and devs use this excuse of a "remake" to milk dry their community. This game is best example. I mean how many times have you saw dev do a remake and then abandon their game? I think that bones have no idea how to move story forward. He simply doesn't know what to do with this game anymore. He ran out of ideas so he's using "remakes" to "improve" existing scenes. In short he's just stalling for time before he quits and abandon both of his games.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
"Remake" have become a thing for these devs of these kind of games. It simply shows how out of touch and reality devs are to believe that this is what supporters want and players in general. Remakes happen when devs don't know how to procede story forward and devs use this excuse of a "remake" to milk dry their community. This game is best example. I mean how many times have you saw dev do a remake and then abandon their game? I think that bones have no idea how to move story forward. He simply doesn't know what to do with this game anymore. He ran out of ideas so he's using "remakes" to "improve" existing scenes. In short he's just stalling for time before he quits and abandon both of his games.
Ask TrialRagnarok how many game version backup folder may have and you be amazed on how certain scenes changed in a span ridiculous amount of time just to see an angle change, You'd be amazed with the things he done to qualify that as an update lol.

At this point each update will be a folder to download then extract, so whenever you feel like to watch the better scene from a previous version then there you go. Because working over and over on a character that already got scenes it's more relevant than moving onto get the game story ongoing :unsure:

His mindset is just weird and milking wise, And sad part is people will still support that just because the art and animations are fluid even with repetitive butts of different sizes as well boobs. what matter here is that he already got a product going and people are gonna keep pledging for that.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
so wen story progresses? after 5 yrs?
Correct answer is never. I mean after all this time no one (except his braindead supporters) have any expectation this game will be finished. Only way i can see it end is if his supporters come to their senses and stop supporting him. I guarantee you that updates will come every month or two and he'll stop all this "rework" nonsense or he completely abandons game both this and SG.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
JFC he's really phoning it in at this point
Funny thing, a friend of mine draws and does some games from time to time, can make an entire scene in RPG Maker MV with two angles and with three speed variation with some other frames like the before and after and finishes it in less than a week.... while still going to his office job at the cost of some of his sleep and his sanity.
Not to brag my friend or anything but it just shows how much the doctor is "milking" it at this point

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes