4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
My brother in christ you're on f95 :KEK: why would you report him for stealing
His sister on Odin, piracy is not stealing !
how does this dude still have 3k per month from this game bro aint update it since 7 months ago
Haven't heard of "Icstor" huh ?
He is the best example build a good game, gain trust and after you make em addicted milk the shit of that lunatics.
Enough patrons are lunatics that are willingly throw money on someone that is costantly lying into there faces

Last edited:

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
what happened to his standard answer a.k.a.
YOU ASKED THE FORBIDDEN QUESTION!
I dont know .... When i joined into discord server , everybody has a permission to ask any question to dr. bones.
Which is really more important because its been a few months that he didnt release the official update in every month/s or so...
So , i dont really know in the conclusion of Dr. Bones. Maybe someone who already know about that "Forbidden Question" truly happen.

Melon0

Jun 27, 2022
If yall want a game similar to this with amazing art updates around every 2 months check out Daily Lives Of My Countryside started playing these at the same time and it has gotten like 50 times more content

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If yall want a game similar to this with amazing art and monthly updates check out Daily Lives Of My Countryside started playing these at the same time and it has gotten like 50 times more content
That it has. After, Milda isn't a scammer like Bones is. Let me correct something though, updates are once every two months, not monthly.

Reactions: Melon0

fapzonetk

May 28, 2019
Does anyone know which version was the last one before all the reworked scenes. I want to download the original art.

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
the most amazing thing is that if he finished bttm, then survival guild, and then started doing new projects, then he would already be richer than 4k $ a month, but he, unfortunately, will never understand this
My good friend, why would he want to do that when he can do absolutely no work and still manage to earn upwards of 3k a month?
I certainly wouldn't do any work if I got 3k a month for idling

Reactions: Kid named Finger

King_blu

Jul 19, 2018
i noticed that some or at least a few devs start a second game without their first one being 50%-85% done. Like i get burn out is a thing and breaks are needed. but if starting a second game is going to slow down production of the other game that's no where near done. then im no longer on board. i unsubbed due to lack of progress and no sight of a new update ever coming. another thing is if he puts "the manor" on pause then i hope he fix it to where i can play it on my pc moniter without it being so small and i don't have to play on my laptop small screen.

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
i noticed that some or at least a few devs start a second game without their first one being 50%-85% done. Like i get burn out is a thing and breaks are needed. but if starting a second game is going to slow down production of the other game that's no where near done. then im no longer on board. i unsubbed due to lack of progress and no sight of a new update ever coming. another thing is if he puts "the manor" on pause then i hope he fix it to where i can play it on my pc moniter without it being so small and i don't have to play on my laptop small screen.
the funny thing is some devs said they have health problems and will be taking a break. then a couple of months later. starts doing another game project and postponing the current one :KEK: like what this mfer doing.

Reactions: draxler01

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
My good friend, why would he want to do that when he can do absolutely no work and still manage to earn upwards of 3k a month?
I certainly wouldn't do any work if I got 3k a month for idling
when he first came here he was doing regular updates and people where very much positive of him and the game besides the usual annoying people, then updates got slower & slower and slower to the point he was like everyone else releasing so little content of any type (story,sex,etc).
then he started a new game while remaking the old one, skip forward i think year forward of nothing at this point (no updates), now a few remakes maybe something new a claim about not setting "hard dates".
Than comes this big update (was it meant to be one or 3? i forgot) this was a "hard date" then it got spilt in to 3 updates 1st one on time, 2nd one not sure if there was delay (forgot) 3rd is late nothing, THAN kidney stones that HURT SO MUCH that he can not work but is able to go to a party for drinks, beer does help with stones but i do not think he was drinking that and sex,
feel free to add anything i missed.

MadGenuis can i have a earnings report sir Thank you
nope there's no clear study evidence that beer DOES help or prevent kidney stones, just because it is a diuretic doesn't mean it can stop or prevent the kidney stones from being formed. heck that's the reason why the doctor had to remove one of my uncle's kidney. no benefits of beer for kidney stone, none. or what he just really felt at those times was and it can last depending on how fked up you wan it to be

main causes
low fiber diet
obesity
drinking beer

I had Diverticulitis last 2 months ago and it fkn hurt so bad that I told my parents for me to take surgery, but they said.
"nah it's just a fart stuck inside your stomach" :KEK: what they always said for 3 days, but farting didn't help at all it got even worse on the 3rd day it makes me want to die, can't even walk or run properly. on the 4th day i went to hospital to take a checkup and the doctor discovered that my diverticula had a lump/infection it can happen on right as well though rare and told me to take antibiotics 3 times a day if it didn't improve for a week(though it could comeback, depends on on what you're consuming, especially non-healthy foods, drinks), I'll be needing to take a surgery and gladly it subside after 4 days. and my main caused for me was drinking beers, vodkas. idk if bones really had kidney stones or at least he could've provided a proof especially to his supporters not just a feeding tube looking but a KUB (kidney-ureter-bladder),xray/ct scan/ultrasound, urinalysis(test) one of these, especially just like he said it keeps coming back and became worse. and if you look at his discord and main. he doesnt even sound like he had kidney stones especially he keeps doing that can cause kidney stones.

Last edited:

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
im not a big person on wishing bad things to people but dishonesty is a no no it starts a bad relationship with anyone, what happened to people living by their word? and youre name was worth something because of that i hope him and the patreons like dr oseo bones and team borsch go negative on founding finally and people stop supporting their bad habbits so they gotta do something more than 1 time a year

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Where are all the State start locations for the women?
Did a quick search for "state saves" and TrialRagnarok posted a couple - the only one I found that downloaded(for me anyway) was the post #9691, pg. 485
It's from 2020 so have no clue if it fits your bill.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

xpeke2

Aug 31, 2021
nope there's no clear study evidence that beer DOES help or prevent kidney stones, just because it is a diuretic doesn't mean it can stop or prevent the kidney stones from being formed. heck that's the reason why the doctor had to remove one of my uncle's kidney. no benefits of beer for kidney stone, none. or what he just really felt at those times was and it can last depending on how fked up you wan it to be
Ethanol lowers urine PH. "Urinary pH is a major determinant for the crystallization of calcium phosphate. These stones form in alkaline urine with an optimal pH above 6.8". Calcium oxalate stones are far more common though, and alcohol probably makes them more likely. I just thought it was ironic that when I all but quit drinking after being a borderline alcoholic I got 2 calcium phosphate stones within 2 years.

Also wtf they removed his kidney because of kidney stones? If he gets one in his remaining kidney I can't imagine the pain.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes