4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I have not watched American gods, but from a purely utilitarian perspective it is inefficient to treat crimes of the same type equally while disregarding their severity. Not only would the punishment consume extra resources (assuming that you do not have for-profit prisons), but it also "devalues" violent crimes in the eyes of the average citizen, making them more likely to commit them if they ever end up in a spot where their only option is to turn to crime to survive.
You misconstrued my message. I wasn't making a point regarding jail sentences, but a point regarding morality (or the lack of it) & that people who scam others, no matter how old their victims are, are similarly morally bankrupt and potentially sociopathic. The parts of the brain that allows them to lie, deceive and "steal" from hornibois is morally similar to getting money out of old ladies, the only difference is the amount of friction - to scam old ladies you have to pick up a phone and deceive them over the phone, while on Patreon u can make a community post every 1-2 months and lie about your circumstances. Both of those actions make them into "bad people" in terms of morality and mean that they're not trustworthy as they're only out for their personal benefit.

Just quoting my previous message.
The moment the scammer wilfully and intentionally lies and deceives his fans/victims for personal benefit means that he's a bad person and lacks morals. Even if the fans are sweaty hornybois, then I personally think there's no difference between lying and deceiving them, or deceiving an old lady - it requires the same sociopathic lack of morals and malicious intentions (to benefit themselves).

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
wait so the game has been continuing somewhere else? any idea where to look?
Really love this game.
He never said he was working on it any place more then where he already was. His discord server has been around for a long time. There is nothing more than is already here.

you are always welcome to join the discord server or even DM me here.

Reactions: lawlawkagurL

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i thought he said because of every one bad mouthing are what not that he was not comeing back to f95 zone. mybe i am just not rembering right. but i don't rember the dev saying he was stoping the game.

Oct 8, 2019
I wasn't making a point regarding jail sentences, but a point regarding morality (or the lack of it) & that people who scam others, no matter how old their victims are, are similarly morally bankrupt and potentially sociopathic.
I understood that you were making a point about morality, I just added my thoughts as to why these sorts of views is also impractical from a legal standpoint.

Afaman

Feb 10, 2020
He never said he was working on it any place more then where he already was. His discord server has been around for a long time. There is nothing more than is already here.
so the game's stat is basically unclear, kinda sad; considering it has been around for so long but without reaching a closer.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I understood that you were making a point about morality, I just added my thoughts as to why these sorts of views is also impractical from a legal standpoint.
This will be my final post regarding the topic of morality - "also impractical"? If you use the word "also" it means "in addition to" while your entire post was about legality, with no mention of morality.
Lies and deception are immoral, but they may not be illegal. Legality and immorality are different - someone who lies & deceives for personal benefit will have to dehumanize their victims to go through with the lie/deception. If they're not sociopathic then they'll feel guilt due to their decision, while the sociopaths won't feel anything, but either way they'll be a bad person and they should get the appropriate social repercussions. If the intent is to deceive, even if there's no personal gain or damage to the "victim", then that's still immoral, but it wouldn't be a crime.
The legality of being donated money for a project that they're not actually working on or where the developers posts contain lies/deception could also be illegal fyi. It's similar to scamming an old lady, but if things don't go to court then nothing will happen. With old ladies there's usually no question that they were lied to, cuz they're vulnerable by default, but if horniboys donate to a project that isn't really being worked on and the dev lies, then that's slightly more dependant on the circumstances, but it'd be illegal all the same if it's proven without a shadow of a doubt that the dev maliciously lied for personal gain.

Last edited:

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Not something I expected to be mentioned in a hentai game thread, but I guess that unpredictability is the spice of life.

I have not watched American gods, but from a purely utilitarian perspective it is inefficient to treat crimes of the same type equally while disregarding their severity. Not only would the punishment consume extra resources (assuming that you do not have for-profit prisons), but it also "devalues" violent crimes in the eyes of the average citizen, making them more likely to commit them if they ever end up in a spot where their only option is to turn to crime to survive.

His supporters carry a small part of the burden, yes, but they are the ones being victimized and gaslit by him.
Maybe so that still hold them for being part of the problem, overall Bone is a scumbag no doubt about that for his scam but the scam is only as effective as the people believe it to be, we all know he a lazy liar and the evidence is in this community. All I'm saying is that he at fault for this whole mess but the people who supporter carry some of blame for this.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that is true yes but do not forget the third party in the room and that would be patron for letting them get away with not doing the work for the money they made of the people paying them. but i guess you have to watch the dev's game more closely to stop paying when it goes to there games output.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
well i thought he said because of every one bad mouthing are what not that he was not comeing back to f95 zone. mybe i am just not rembering right. but i don't rember the dev saying he was stoping the game.
No he did say that, but there is no "new" place with him doing farther work on the game then is already known. If and when there is an update it will be posted here by someone just like the prier ones unless the F95zone community really does completely give up on the game.

Alright... I'll take the bait (against my own good judgment).

I never said I don't visit F95, I actually do it pretty regularly... It is one of the best places to find new games after all.

What I DID say (And I'll take this opportunity to repeat it for those who don't know) is that I don't come to THIS THREAD in particular. And NO, I don't support it officially as I did before...How would I if I don't check it? And...Why would I check it?

After all it was hijacked by a few, but very loud, people that love to bully everyone else that comes here saying anything even remotely positive about me. And if they don't bully people into submission they just love to spread bullshit... like the post I'm replying to.

You do know that if you tag someone, they'll get a notification... Don't you? Even if they turned off the notifications from the thread you are tagging them from...

Anyways... I decided to leave you guys be, and sulk in your own negativity, because I don't need it personally. You guys do you. If that makes you happy.

To everyone else: I'm sorry I don't interact with your posts as before. But you are always welcome to join the discord server or even DM me here. Sadly I'm not a masochist, so, if I were you, I wouldn't keep my hopes up for me returning here any time soon.

XOXO
His other sites are already in the OP
- - - -
And just saw that his website that hadn't been used in forever is now down.

This Page Is Under Construction - Coming Soon!

About This Page
This "Under Construction" page is an automatically generated placeholder Web page for a domain that is not yet attached to an active Web site. This page replaces the "Not Found" error pages and notifies visitors that a Web site is coming soon.

so the game's stat is basically unclear, kinda sad; considering it has been around for so long but without reaching a closer.
In simple terms yes. As far as we all know there will probably eventually be an update. As to when no one knows. My best advice would be to just play something else and forget about the game until it shows up in the "latest updates" page again.

• Sad
Reactions: Akuma-Heika
Oct 8, 2019
while your entire post was about legality, with no mention of morality.
I think that I may have miscommunicated here, what I meant to say is that I recognized your argument regarding morality, and decided to add a practical reason as to why it there should also (in addition to what you said) be a distinction between different types of immoral behavior. I was also a bit sleepy when I wrote that comment, so my sentence structure was not the best.

Reactions: geenius3ab

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I haven't had a chance to see the show either. I don't know if the discussion is in the teleplay. I read the book many years ago.
His supporters carry a small part of the burden, yes, but they are the ones being victimized and gaslit by him.
True, but more so are his enablers riding his coattails to Hell.

blackflag75

Feb 2, 2022
Anyone who is subscribed to his patreon can tell if there are some news about the game? How the hell is possibile that, even after all these months, he cannot release ad update?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes