4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
This guy waits till he hurts himself or parties spending to much money and puts himself in a suit hole by being irresponsible and can't pay his way out the ask you're donations to help him the finally does 1 scene after

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
seriously... maybe hes fiddling with another game but probably not with any level of commitment based on the past couple of years

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
He has no responsibility of doing jack, it has become a comfortable way of doing things with no real accountability for what he does or doesn't do.

Let me give you a scenario: If you had a 9 to 5 job, were doing the game as a hobby/side hustle and you started to receive a lot of money for doing what seems to be jackshit, would you be willing to work as hard as you used to?

What motivation or incentive do you have if you're living in a country were 3k+ monthly is roughly a 300%+ increase of the average income per capita and you get that for doing little work for MONTHS? And given this same situation, wouldn't you artificially extent the duration of the game with Revamped/Reworked/Remade scenes that are good to begin with?

We've gotten so many updates were the "new" content is a rework of an scene already implemented while the ones that haven't been implemented have been like that for more than a year, let alone that there's no progress on the story, it has come to a standstill with no prospect of resuming in the long run or, at this point, ever.
TrialRagnarok, you fucking Chad.
You keep on doing God's work, bless you. Hahaha.

Guys, just move on and forget about this game, like Dev did.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
He has no responsibility of doing jack, it has become a comfortable way of doing things with no real accountability for what he does or doesn't do.

Let me give you a scenario: If you had a 9 to 5 job, were doing the game as a hobby/side hustle and you started to receive a lot of money for doing what seems to be jackshit, would you be willing to work as hard as you used to?

What motivation or incentive do you have if you're living in a country were 3k+ monthly is roughly a 300%+ increase of the average income per capita and you get that for doing little work for MONTHS? And given this same situation, wouldn't you artificially extent the duration of the game with Revamped/Reworked/Remade scenes that are good to begin with?

We've gotten so many updates were the "new" content is a rework of an scene already implemented while the ones that haven't been implemented have been like that for more than a year, let alone that there's no progress on the story, it has come to a standstill with no prospect of resuming in the long run or, at this point, ever.
How much of a GigaChad are you?
TrialRagnarok: yes :coffee: .

• Red Heart
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

bleach4613

Mar 22, 2018
Given that we are still in the midst of Covid (though no longer at pandemic level), one can never know.
he was milking the suckers still donating to him for like a year, then he got kidney stones (allegedly) and used that as an excuse for like another 6 months. And that 6 months was almost a year ago now i think. His most recent 'teaser' wasnt even for this game

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
But from a business point of view, he's intelligent if not somewhat a sneak.
Scamming people does not make you intelligent, it just means that you have absolutely no qualms about actively misleading others for your own gain. I could also be making bank by scamming old ladies on the phone, but I don't do that because it will make me feel bad

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes