4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Got the good news for this!
We've already completed all the quest! However he add more into it and the "Not implemented" will be implemented in near future. You can cancel your monthly if you want to and wait for the upcoming teasers and news of Dr Bones's team.
huh??
that copium my guy
bones has one of the worst track records for adult game devs, even surpassing begger and the bro that did milf city.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I could see blocking people if it was an "are we there yet" situation but it seems asking for any info even just about the content that he's planning will get you the ban hammer.

Shaprada

Jun 13, 2020
I could see blocking people if it was an "are we there yet" situation but it seems asking for any info even just about the content that he's planning will get you the ban hammer.
the discord mod are just easily irritated I believed

senpa24

Jul 10, 2021
How do I activate the summer events in the stable???
what jumped out?
I go in the morning and I only get the option "watch"
and in the afternoon he just comes in and says "he doesn't want to see her pick up shit"
and I don't know what I have to do to activate the stable events: c
and sorry for my English but translated, I hope it is understood

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
One problem with this incomplete game is that it is difficult to know when you've seen all content for an LI.
For instance, usually the "???" options mean that it is an option that will be unlocked later, once states rise high enough.

Lucille is at "max" trust (70), at least for this version. Depravity is also at 70 and maxed. Yet, there are a number of options that remain unavailable. I guess for her, those future options were intended for a later update when Depravity and Trust could exceed 70.

For Martha, her guilt is at 50, not maxed out, but there are no hints in the diary. Since she's not listed as maxed, it's hard to know if the ??? options will be available. The same holds for Vera. Not maxed, but no hints on how to continue.

That only leaves Cousin Oliver Mia.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Does anyone know why this game has very slow updates?
Because the creator is scamming you and the current 2700+ morons who continue to donate money to him each month.

I guesstimate that 2700+ is the amount of people actually donating to his subscribestar since he has a free sub option and I don't think he has 3000 people donating. Plus adjusting towards sub tier costs to that guess as well.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
3k ain't even enough to pay rent for a decent home
If I recall, Dr. Bones lives in Uruguay. According to , the average wage/income there is less than 1/3 the amount he is theoretically making, which is $3k a month. So that means while in the US he would be , in his home country that man is balling. While he could increase his capital by actually making consistent updates to the game (which would attract more patrons and subs), he probably realizes that he is making a good amount already by not doing anything. And the blind, hopeful patrons who keep giving him money are the ones making that realization true.

I'm not a patron nor supporter of Dr. Bones, and in the past I'd join in on the bashing. But from a business point of view, he's intelligent if not somewhat a sneak. And we must also realize that until the last update this guy, despite having his game patches constantly posted on a pirate site and missing out on lots of money, he had been interacting with us. If patrons are complaining about his watery claims of being sick and having ball pains or whatever excuse, then it's more valid and influential than the lot of us. "Your ship that we raid monthly doesn't have any booty! What the fuck, you are a scallywag!" That's how we sound.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes