4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

OBLIVION2388

Oct 3, 2021
It's nice but kind of frustrating too how Bones has added notihng to it in a long time, even though the scene is just one hair breadth away from actual penetration.
yeah dude this game could habe been so much better, and I was expecting a prequel game with Doyle as protagonist next, what a waste tbh.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
yeah dude this game could habe been so much better, and I was expecting a prequel game with Doyle as protagonist next, what a waste tbh.
Game has been pretty much stuck forever since the moment the "state events" were added.
The supposed "turning point" of the story became its unrecognized epitaph.

Reactions: OBLIVION2388

kamikazedrew

Mar 18, 2020
It's nice but kind of frustrating too how Bones has added nothing to it in a long time, even though the scene is just one hair breadth away from actual penetration.
I'm pretty sure there is penetration in the scene you're talking about.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm pretty sure there is penetration in the scene you're talking about.
My bad, you're correct, had somehow missed the addition there after Lucille reaches the "Playful" state ("Clueless" state has no added sexual content afaik).
I was thinking of the previous type of "dance" between them.

As an aside, just noticed the twerking & sex with Lucille are not in the guide - and the fact there's nothing else missing, would mean it's literally the only thing ever added to the game from Nov 21, 2021 (time the guide was last edited) to this day of June 16, 2023 (less than a week shy of 1 1/2 year later).

If someone notices other scenes that are missing from the guide, please do tell. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Davidov263

Jun 17, 2023
Hello everyone.Thanks Mr Bones on this lovely game,sad to see it abandoned,so many posible scenes could be added more ....
Anyway,got questions to those who knows this game much better than i am.My game version is latest one 0.19.1 ,i have some questions about scenes.
1.In kitchen,i can either hide under the table or be at the table with the ladies.If i hide under the table,i can only watch all of them and listen,is there something i missed to unlock here ?. If i stay at the table with ladies,i can talk to them,drop the fork,or jerk off lol.Is this also everything ,or i am missing something ?.I think there could be something about fork when i drop,but Vera sister speak something ,and that is over.I mean that coudn't be all right ?.
2.In morning,when Martha enter my bedroom if pretend to be asleep,is there no option to wake up while she is doing anything ?.
3.Dancing with Martha during that music that plays ,is not an option still ?.
4.With Martha,anyting interesting to be discovered in game ?,yoga positions just 1 exist ?.When she is in kitchen is there no option to grab her ass or something like with Lucille ?.

• Haha
Reactions: Keko!

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hello everyone.Thanks Mr Bones on this lovely game,sad to see it abandoned,so many posible scenes could be added more ....
Anyway,got questions to those who knows this game much better than i am.My game version is latest one 0.19.1 ,i have some questions about scenes.
1.In kitchen,i can either hide under the table or be at the table with the ladies.If i hide under the table,i can only watch all of them and listen,is there something i missed to unlock here ?. If i stay at the table with ladies,i can talk to them,drop the fork,or jerk off lol.Is this also everything ,or i am missing something ?.I think there could be something about fork when i drop,but Vera sister speak something ,and that is over.I mean that coudn't be all right ?.
2.In morning,when Martha enter my bedroom if pretend to be asleep,is there no option to wake up while she is doing anything ?.
3.Dancing with Martha during that music that plays ,is not an option still ?.
4.With Martha,anyting interesting to be discovered in game ?,yoga positions just 1 exist ?.When she is in kitchen is there no option to grab her ass or something like with Lucille ?.
He won't answer you here. He has abandoned checking this place. Go to his discord or pay him in patreon so he MIGHT listen to you.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
bones used to regular updates for this game but that was 4~5yrs ago....
he gave up or got used to pay pig patrons giving him free money
Yeah, yeah. As you can see from another post of mine in this same page, the whole of change we have seen since late 2021 is that one twerking & sex scene of Lucille in the bathroom after she reaches the "playful" state. One short scene in 1 1/2 year has been the whole sum of his work...

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
You're fooling yourself if you think a fella with his ego that fakes kidney stones every 3 months doesn't check this place, fairly sure he tells users from his goblin den (his discord) to hype him here.
Maybe. But he himself won't show up here. Just to answer the guy's question/requests.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
Got the good news for this!
We've already completed all the quest! However he add more into it and the "Not implemented" will be implemented in near future. You can cancel your monthly if you want to and wait for the upcoming teasers and news of Dr Bones's team.

Reactions: jeje33

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
Got the good news for this!
We've already completed all the quest! However he add more into it and the "Not implemented" will be implemented in near future. You can cancel your monthly if you want to and wait for the upcoming teasers and news of Dr Bones's team.
The only good news is when it's released. teasers, don't matter. promises, don't matter. news, don't matter. His words can not be trusted the only thing is if he shows the results.

MamaKitty

Nov 9, 2021
The only good news is when it's released. teasers, don't matter. promises, don't matter. news, don't matter. His words can not be trusted the only thing is if he shows the results.
Promises can break it and it is true. People can make mistake but his own mistake is taking too far level. Its almost years and yet the people who donated still his side. If i were them its better to cancel my monthly instead of cheering up from his lazy work ass.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes