4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Scamming people does not make you intelligent, it just means that you have absolutely no qualms about actively misleading others for your own gain. I could also be making bank by scamming old ladies on the phone, but I don't do that because it will make me feel bad
It's not all his fault, his supporters are no better given how they believe anything he says and defense him no matter what and help keep this scam afloat

Reactions: kamikazedrew

moreli

Jul 6, 2018
Scamming people does not make you intelligent, it just means that you have absolutely no qualms about actively misleading others for your own gain. I could also be making bank by scamming old ladies on the phone, but I don't do that because it will make me feel bad
I agree, any idiot can pull of subscription scams at this point. Just start a project and never finish it, all you gotta do lmao

Oct 8, 2019
It's not all his fault, his supporters are no better given how they believe anything he says and defense him no matter what and help keep this scam afloat
This is an absolutely inane argument with no logic whatsoever. He is actively choosing to exploit their stupidity, he is the one actively scamming them.

Yes, they could learn to make better choices and use their money more wisely, but at the end of the day he is the one making an active decision to abuse the situation for his own gain. The idea that his supporters are not better is completely stupid, as someone being actively malicious would be considered worse in most ethical frameworks.

Just because someone is easy to exploit does not give you a pass for exploiting them, you are still a shit person for doing so

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
He's made several Petronas like pages now and getting money enough not to need to make 1 thing so he doesn't he's a bum and abandoned this project

Reactions: Noctycula

Seawynn

Nov 29, 2019
The level of entitlement of these people is astonishing for being in a pirate site lmfao.

It's quite a pity that the game has been abandoned, but it was very clear that this game would most likely take close to half a decade to finish due to the incredibly slow pace of the updates. It's not much of a surprise, but it's pity, I remember liking this game like 2 years ago when I played it.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
This is an absolutely inane argument with no logic whatsoever. He is actively choosing to exploit their stupidity, he is the one actively scamming them.

Yes, they could learn to make better choices and use their money more wisely, but at the end of the day he is the one making an active decision to abuse the situation for his own gain. The idea that his supporters are not better is completely stupid, as someone being actively malicious would be considered worse in most ethical frameworks.

Just because someone is easy to exploit does not give you a pass for exploiting them, you are still a shit person for doing so
Lol it's the whole "scammers aren't bad people, they just make use of a market of stupid people" - which is ridiculous.

The moment the scammer wilfully and intentionally lies and deceives his fans/victims for personal benefit means that he's a bad person and lacks morals. Even if the fans are sweaty hornybois, then I personally think there's no difference between lying and deceiving them, or deceiving an old lady - it requires the same sociopathic lack of morals and malicious intentions (to benefit themselves).

It would be a nice world if all the ppl who made these games could be honest, frank, make no excuses and not lie about their intentions - if they're tired of making games, if they're struggling IRL, etc..

Reactions: Dragon59

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020

In my opinion, you should never cry over the stupid because you'll be doing it all day. Their still choosing to support, even though he taking advantage of them, it's still their choice to do it so their still at fault to a degree

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
In my opinion, you should never cry over the stupid because you'll be doing it all day. Their still choosing to support, even though he taking advantage of them, it's still their choice to do it so their still at fault to a degree
Crying over stupid is one thing. Whitewashing malice and bad faith is a very different one.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Crying over stupid is one thing. Whitewashing malice and bad faith is a very different one.
Fair point, Bone is a scumbag for his bullshit that's no lie but his supporters aren't complete victims. They still pay and defend him under the thought that it will help him work harder even though this game has been abandon more then once, it just keeping the scam alive, so they do have some a small amount of blame.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Fair point, Bone is a scumbag for his bullshit that's no lie but his supporters aren't complete victims. They still pay and defend him under the thought that it will help him work harder even though this game has been abandon more then once, it just keeping the scam alive, so they do have some a small amount of blame.
Maybe - though that depends on how many of his defenders are real vs bots hyping things in his stead.

Reactions: AnonBeast
Oct 8, 2019
Lol it's the whole "scammers aren't bad people, they just make use of a market of stupid people" - which is ridiculous.
I feel that the reason for how many people have this view is rooted in the overall way that society tends to behave towards the stupid and vulnerable. It's their fault for being stupid, for being weak, for being lesser, so if you abuse them for you own gain then you did nothing wrong, you are just a smart entrepreneur making money where he sees the opportunity to do so.

While individualism is positive for society as a whole, rampant individualism where the success of the individual, regardless of its cost, is glorified ends up being damaging in the long run.

Even if the fans are sweaty hornybois, then I personally think there's no difference between lying and deceiving them, or deceiving an old lady - it requires the same sociopathic lack of morals and malicious intentions (to benefit themselves).
While I would agree that both of these are rooted in the same place, I feel like the difference in magnitude between scamming people that drop their money on things that get their dick hard and vulnerable old people, who may barely have enough money to feed themselves, warrants them to be treated with a different level of severity.

In my opinion, you should never cry over the stupid because you'll be doing it all day
No one is crying over this matter, I am just pointing out the fact that your argument is incorrect.

Their still choosing to support, even though he taking advantage of them, it's still their choice to do it so their still at fault to a degree
My point is that your original comment seems to praise him for being a savvy businessman, when exploitation is quite literally a sign that the person in question cannot do business based on their own merits. This stance towards people exploiting idiots is not limited to just games, it is an ideology that creeps in everywhere and can evolve into something terrible.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I feel that the reason for how many people have this view is rooted in the overall way that society tends to behave towards the stupid and vulnerable. It's their fault for being stupid, for being weak, for being lesser, so if you abuse them for you own gain then you did nothing wrong, you are just a smart entrepreneur making money where he sees the opportunity to do so.

While individualism is positive for society as a whole, rampant individualism where the success of the individual, regardless of its cost, is glorified ends up being damaging in the long run.
Yeah, that's similar to my take on Randian Objectivism Ayn Rand never met Uncle Ben Parker.
While I would agree that both of these are rooted in the same place, I feel like the difference in magnitude between scamming people that drop their money on things that get their dick hard and vulnerable old people, who may barely have enough money to feed themselves, warrants them to be treated with a different level of severity.
I'm often reminded of Mr. Wednesday's discussion of Good Cons and Bad Cons in American Gods. Preying on someone's greed was considered a lighter grey than preying upon someone's trust, vulnerability, and desperation.
My point is that your original comment seems to praise him for being a savvy businessman, when exploitation is quite literally a sign that the person in question cannot do business based on their own merits. This stance towards people exploiting idiots is not limited to just games, it is an ideology that creeps in everywhere and can evolve into something terrible.
We can see that in the differing opinions of a famous conman continuing to grift the vulnerable.

Last edited:

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020

No one is crying over this matter, I am just pointing out the fact that your argument is incorrect.

If that's how you saw my opinion that's one on you, I never stated or praised him for his scam only pointed out how his supporters are to blame to a degree.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
Randian Objectivism
Not something I expected to be mentioned in a hentai game thread, but I guess that unpredictability is the spice of life.

I'm often reminded of Mr. Wednesday's discussion of Good Cons and Bad Cons in American Gods.
I have not watched American gods, but from a purely utilitarian perspective it is inefficient to treat crimes of the same type equally while disregarding their severity. Not only would the punishment consume extra resources (assuming that you do not have for-profit prisons), but it also "devalues" violent crimes in the eyes of the average citizen, making them more likely to commit them if they ever end up in a spot where their only option is to turn to crime to survive.

I never stated or praised him for his scam only pointed out how his supporters are to blame to a degree.
His supporters carry a small part of the burden, yes, but they are the ones being victimized and gaslit by him.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the last time the dev said he was leaving this site. he said that he was still going to work on it from some where else.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes