4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Sep 22, 2019
Kinda lackluster and not very promising
Yeah, i agree. His update is just "I will get back to Manor when I update SG, and I will be focused on Manor when I finish the update for SG. For the crowd willing to hate, yeah he made no promises on time limits. It seems, and this is gonna make you laugh, that he has been "listening to what the community wants", and I think time frame is something he is aware of. Time will only tell when he will actually update.

Another thing he mentions is that SG has more complex coding that he wants implemented, where as Manor has its mechanics laid out.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hell i played sg and when i tried to leave the old man's house got an error repart and that was all i deleted the stuipad shit. bones said there will be an update well if he works on his game are not i won't hold my breath.

AnonBeast

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, i agree. His update is just "I will get back to Manor when I update SG, and I will be focused on Manor when I finish the update for SG. For the crowd willing to hate, yeah he made no promises on time limits. It seems, and this is gonna make you laugh, that he has been "listening to what the community wants", and I think time frame is something he is aware of. Time will only tell when he will actually update.

Another thing he mentions is that SG has more complex coding that he wants implemented, where as Manor has its mechanics laid out.
Make sense

historikito

Jan 31, 2020
Bonjour tout le monde... Eh bien, je voulais remercier Bones. Je trouve son jeu remarquable, les dessins sont superbes et j'en ai été très content.

Si vous êtes beaucoup à critiquer, c'est que vous aimez probablement tellement son travail et que vous êtes très déçu par son absence.

J'attends sa suite (un mois, 6 semaines, 1 an) je m'en fiche, je vois son travail.

Bones, merci beaucoup et bon retour.

Je fais une BD pendant mon temps libre et je sais que cela prend du temps. A+

Last edited:

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Hello everyone... Well, I wanted to thank Bones. I find his game remarkable, the drawings are great and I was very pleased.

If you are much to criticize is that you probably love his work so much and you are very disappointed by his absence.

I wait for his sequel (one month, 6 weeks, 1 year) I don’t care, I see his work.

Bones, thank you very much and welcome back.

I do a comic in my spare time and I know it takes time. A+

here is some example...

View attachment 2809140

View attachment 2809142 View attachment 2809143 View attachment 2809144 View attachment 2809145
could you put the pics into a spoiler? no offense but.... i guess not everyone shares your asthetics..... at least i don't

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Bonjour tout le monde... Eh bien, je voulais remercier Bones. Je trouve son jeu remarquable, les dessins sont superbes et j'en ai été très content.

Si vous êtes beaucoup à critiquer, c'est que vous aimez probablement tellement son travail et que vous êtes très déçu par son absence.

J'attends sa suite (un mois, 6 semaines, 1 an) je m'en fiche, je vois son travail.

Bones, merci beaucoup et bon retour.

Je fais une BD pendant mon temps libre et je sais que cela prend du temps. A+
I find that hard to believe.
I have a friend, that I at times help, and they can finish four animated scenes in RPG Maker in a month or month and a half, with him still working an 8-5 job.

Reactions: Rjs90
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes