4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Ive seen 3 good H games being announced by their creators,well made, and released with great success throughout the year, and still more h games are in development with great health and supports.
if you guys want the content simply drop all financial supports.
$3000 per month is like sitting in a king's throne in south america
Been saying this for awhile but people would rather simp for a man.

Reactions: Rjs90

jcasdc

May 31, 2018
3k a month is absolutely more than enough to live off of on a monthly basis unless you're either hopelessly retarded with money or you live in one of the most worst and overpriced cities in the world.
Or just dont want to live in the most basic 3 bed appartment.

Reactions: ElectricEel

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like i said in my order martha lucy it's a coin flip betwween vera and the blond girl. the other's you don't see much like the cop's and thief.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it folks it's in the past let sleeping dog's lay and move one you want get your money back. live and learn that's the way the world turns.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
yeah almost a year without new content woop woop

can somebody tell me how much money he still mades because his patreons are idiots?

DarkJubey

Aug 12, 2023
Tu comentario está esperando ser modo
I apologize, I published the post in English, my translator translated it and I didn't realize it.
My questions are, the yoga scenarios with the mother and daughter, the mother in the kitchen, mine in her room in the morning and the door to the stairs, how are they unlocked? They are part of the next update.
They are part of the next update.
Son parte de la próxima actualización.
They are a part of the next update.
Son parte de la próxima actualización.

Also, in the mental palace I have 3 scenes left to take, the mother, and her sister of her, and a special one I think.

those are my questions thanks

Me disculpo, el post lo publique en inglés, mi traductor lo tradujo y no me di cuenta.

Mis preguntas son, los escenarios de yoga con la madre y la hija, la madre en la cocina, el mío en su habitación por la mañana y la puerta de las escaleras, ¿cómo se abren? Son parte de la próxima actualización.
Además, en el palacio mental me quedan 3 escenas por tomar, la madre y su hermana, y una especial creo.
esas son mis preguntas gracias

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you know it still suckes that they left out the place holder scene's but then i think the dev toke on more then they could chew.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes