4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Yes, there's beasty content (optional of course). Regarding beasty you have it with dog and horse. Even sex with horse. The game itself is female protagonist however but i don't mind.
How much content does he have with the dog and the horse?

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
How much content does he have with the dog and the horse?
With horse : there are 2 scenes 1 BJ and other is anal sex

With dog : there are couple of different sex scenes. Honestly i can't remember all of them but they are more than decent

Full name is Project Myriam life and explorations. Use WT so you don't miss beasty stuf. Game is choice heavily so i suggest you to use save edit online, since game depends on points, and that you don't miss sme scenes.

Reactions: Rickolin

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023

With dog : there are couple of different sex scenes. Honestly i can't remember all of them but they are more than decent

Full name is Project Myriam life and explorations. Use WT so you don't miss beasty stuf. Game is choice heavily so i suggest you to use save edit online, since game depends on points, and that you don't miss sme scenes.
horse bj and anal?
where?? i only saw hand job and tit job from the horse

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021

there's no fkn anal sex with horse bruddah, you must be horny af bruddah when fapping and thought that grinding the horse cock between the thighs of vera. to be exact no penetration scene for the horse yet. or I'm just stupid and skipped a dialogue or lazy af or could be both.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020

that's bs. the horse only gets handjob and rubs against vera, and has titjob from the velvet. no penetration.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes