4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Does anyone know what bone's doing/saying?? I'm curious. It's sad to see a game like this unfinished, also knowing that it will never be completed.
he's doing whatever he wants and makes up excuses like having a kidney stone requires MONTHS! of recovery. As someone who had lots of them, i find such claim preposterous.

Reactions: jimmyapple

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i heard the good dr bone talked to a nother dev and now that game seem's to be changing for the worst too.

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
The saddest thing about that are the people still actively talking in the thread of a game that hasn't been updated since 2018.
Yeah and this thread seems to be heading for the same future. Crowchild and High Tail Hall is quite a story in itself. This is the original version of the game:https://f95zone.to/threads/h-t-h-studios-collection-final-h-t-h-studios.54562/
Keep in mind that it's listed as complete but it's not an official release. Crowchild abandoned that version and what we have was stitched together by fans. I'm only bringing this up here because I see too many similarities between him and Bones. It just seems odd to me, If the supporters stopped blindly giving them money then I guarantee we'd see updates rolling in no time.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Greg Have to confess to his education, and explain something to you tardy boys.
Kidney stones can be complicated with various symptoms, especially if a patient lives a passive lifestyle, in an uncommon case a kidney stone can cause permanent damage, not too dissimilar in scope to stage 2 cancer.
So in the words of an officer : It's just the one stone actually

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
Pity, had great potential.
The thing with developers is they don't maintain good relationship with patrons and players. Trust is absolutely crucial.
With no trust, even in real cases of life problems, patrons and players say you are lying.

Because of that this comment section is like this. Still, was a good game before re-work update.

Reactions: Ceif2003

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well when it finely comes out my rotting zombie corps will be glade to play them lol. tell then i guess i will just have to rewatch the scene's i got lol. o wait the other game has no scene's that i could see lol kept getting an error after tring to leave the old man's house

Reactions: StreamSteam

Seidou

Feb 1, 2021
I need help, I literally can't start the game no matter what. Every time I try to open the game all I get is a black screen that just closes after a few seconds. I've never played the game before and I want to check it out but I just can't. I've tried reinstalling the game and even installing the RTP for RPG VX ACE but it still doesn't work. Anybody else ran into the same problem before and know a fix? All help is appreciated.

Reactions: jimmyapple

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
if not doyle, but other things fucking the MC's family besides the MC?
But have said beings stolen his family members away from him? If not, it's not Netorare.

If anything, the LI was already interacting with them before they started interacting with the MC, so preexisting relationship, not NTR.

• Angry
Reactions: kamikazedrew

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
But have said beings stolen his family members away from him? If not, it's not Netorare.

If anything, the LI was already interacting with them before they started interacting with the MC, so preexisting relationship, not NTR.
so they were fucking the animals before MC came into the story?

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
so they were fucking the animals before MC came into the story?
It's possible. His younger sister seems too oblivious to know if the dog was doing something to her. The mother is hella passive. and the older sister seems to have experience pleasing and being pleased by animals. So I wouldn't be surprised if each of them had experience prior to the start of this game.

As for the NTR debate, the MC is pretty much out to satisfy his lust and doesn't seem to have even an ounce of affection for the girls outside of being family. So no, I would definitely not consider this NTR.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the mother was more shocked by what the dog was doing but then after the way her son has been acting she think's something is wrong with the house. the older sister had no problems with the animals she also seem alittle on the meso side lol. now the younger one when the dog does what he does it kinda scares are shockes her to run to her brother so i would say one had sex mybe with animals and the mother when the stuff in the basment just started there. hard to say if she would have done more but i think bonr=es would have tho lol.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes