4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
well the mother was more shocked by what the dog was doing but then after the way her son has been acting she think's something is wrong with the house. the older sister had no problems with the animals she also seem alittle on the meso side lol. now the younger one when the dog does what he does it kinda scares are shockes her to run to her brother so i would say one had sex mybe with animals and the mother when the stuff in the basment just started there. hard to say if she would have done more but i think bonr=es would have tho lol.
wait, afaik there's no scene with doggo and lucile. only with mia.

yurilins

May 11, 2017
So the guy made a game before that. Which was really good. So he did this one, and he didn't even get halfway through and he already did another one...
I must say he makes very good games, but he is a smart one, and looks for suckers to get money. Too bad, it really would be something amazing if it flourishes.

JohnGoose

Feb 19, 2019
Hey, Good Doctor, AWAKEN! Even AdultKing went off his long lasted coma and threw out nice update. In no time even your strongest (stupidest) fans will drift towards King's "tasties". It might happen, you know...

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It's possible. His younger sister seems too oblivious to know if the dog was doing something to her. The mother is hella passive. and the older sister seems to have experience pleasing and being pleased by animals. So I wouldn't be surprised if each of them had experience prior to the start of this game.
From attitudes, thoughts and reactions shown in the game, reasonably sure Lucille and Martha had zero experience with getting freaky with animals until the story starts rolling with the MC's arrival - Vera and Mia maybe, but i'd say touching or stroking at most.

All of that said, while it's a coin toss with the horse, the dog's overall behaviour makes it quite clear someone has trained it into doing sexual acts to women - and considering Doyle was pretty much powerless to do anything before the MC got him the right occult book to help, my main suspect would be the "mysterious dead relative" who left the manor to Martha - whom i believe might have been Doyle's younger sister in her old age. Damn shame we'll never know for sure with the game discontinued.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
mybe it's just me but i think the ghost is tring to steal the mc's body for him self. there has got to be a reseon his spirt is still lingering around and i think it's because he want's to fuck his family members in this gen.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
mybe it's just me but i think the ghost is tring to steal the mc's body for him self. there has got to be a reseon his spirt is still lingering around and i think it's because he want's to fuck his family members in this gen.
While certainly possible, it seems to me that he's aiming for more (not to mention all instances of possession so far have required the MC's consent).

In the beginning Doyle was no more than a voice that could be heard by the MC when he touched his bones and could only perceive things that entered the same cell as the bones, but as the story evolves he slowly not only influences the MC and through him the family but learns of its abilities and slowly grows in power - unlocks the door of a blocked room (later given to Mia), gives the MC bursts of strength (when moving the large mirror blocking the way to the house's ceiling or helping him overpower Vera in the dominance path) and eventually becomes capable of projecting a semblance of his youthful self.

Like he was growing in power with either practice or the growing corruption of house's inhabitants, if not both. Maybe later on he might have become capable of becoming fully corporeal and actively participating in all perversion? Who knows?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
like said hard to say but then if that were true bones would have had to add a tag that most people do not like lol.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes