4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

SharkKingBite

Jan 19, 2023
This kidney stone story is all bullshit, prove me wrong.
Mf really gonna let that kidney stone turn into a diamond as long that it prevents him from doing any work (and still getting cash every month).

I used to pledge on his projects, but he won't get a single penny of my money anymore. Even if the next update is REALLY worth it. Trying to juggle two projects at the same time, don't delivering any of them, refusing to give any reports... he just can't be trusted.
Na never go back bro, the guy is all fake, his kidney stone was sooooo bad he "couldnt work" so uncomfortable he couldn't enjoy anything, then he went out after a week, and spent a ton of cash partying. He said it himself when I was in the discord

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if people are still giveing him money there will get a stone soon too. after all this are mybe an olser.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Another year another 10 scene unavailable in the next update, that will be split into 3 smaller updates, which are actually redone old scenes and about 30 more posts of 'omg my hemorrhoids are so bad and I keep getting kidney stones for some reason, it's a mystery.'

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if it got answered but how do you put martha in the red see through painty's that are like a thong. is that a mod are what

Reactions: Grone4life

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Another year another 10 scene unavailable in the next update, that will be split into 3 smaller updates, which are actually redone old scenes and about 30 more posts of 'omg my hemorrhoids are so bad and I keep getting kidney stones for some reason, it's a mystery.'
hopefully he gets lead poisoning next.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes