4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
what that's all we get is the ass of one of the girls not a very big update lol. hope there is more then that after the really long wait.roflao

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
I miss "Dr Bones" (Oseo Bones) he is|was a Gentleman with good taste.

Personally I think he was too sensitive to endure the nature of the "community circus" for long. Why?

No wonder, you just can't cover and handle every aspect incl. technical development, creative process, writing, quality management, etc etc etc and then face the response of releasing a Game and Updates to the public alone at a certain number of "consumer" (+-) feedback without having a Hippo like skin and rock solid nerves for such up and downs too.

Thats mostly too hard and nearly impossible for creative ppl. to handle all alone. At least from my exp.

That's why there are people whose only job is to take care to shield and let the productive ppl. do what they are motivated to do.
For example a good "Community Manager" swims that "Noise Waves" aka "Social Circus" like a fish and has joy doing so, thats his/her Superpower!, same as the Power Devs and Creatives have and loves their aspect.

Ergo, from the view of Production they, the teammates who does such "social" job joyfully, are kinda covert service. The term "Symbiosis" comes to my mind in this regard.

I think the "Lone Wolf" path sounds romantic, but is simply stupid from a pragmatic view of point.

Sidenote: As a rule, for example in the professional industry, for Devs and Creatives there is a general "Forum/social media and community ban!" regarding Projects , as a contract condition, mostly.
Because, but not only, of that spoken negative effects above.

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
it's up to the dev's how they do thing's some work to hard and burn out some just do it to make money for greed and do not care. in all lamans terms it's hard to read a person on the net if there telling you the truth ar lieing. i don't know bone's so i can not judge his personalty but if you leave something undone for a long time like this then you give me the thought you don't care about those whe helped you. the game was good though

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you know i have alway's had troubles with my discord pro fie because it say's it's not there but then it say's it already is there lol. ld not see this mod lol.

Jul 27, 2018
I miss "Dr Bones" (Oseo Bones) he is|was a Gentleman with good taste.

Personally I think he was too sensitive to endure the nature of the "community circus" for long. Why?

No wonder, you just can't cover and handle every aspect incl. technical development, creative process, writing, quality management, etc etc etc and then face the response of releasing a Game and Updates to the public alone at a certain number of "consumer" (+-) feedback without having a Hippo like skin and rock solid nerves for such up and downs too.

Thats mostly too hard and nearly impossible for creative ppl. to handle all alone. At least from my exp.

That's why there are people whose only job is to take care to shield and let the productive ppl. do what they are motivated to do.
For example a good "Community Manager" swims that "Noise Waves" aka "Social Circus" like a fish and has joy doing so, thats his/her Superpower!, same as the Power Devs and Creatives have and loves their aspect.

Ergo, from the view of Production they, the teammates who does such "social" job joyfully, are kinda covert service. The term "Symbiosis" comes to my mind in this regard.

I think the "Lone Wolf" path sounds romantic, but is simply stupid from a pragmatic view of point.

Sidenote: As a rule, for example in the professional industry, for Devs and Creatives there is a general "Forum/social media and community ban!" regarding Projects , as a contract condition, mostly.
Because, but not only, of that spoken negative effects above.
buddy he just made bank and got lazy, this isn't a space opera.

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
Ive seen 3 good H games being announced by their creators,well made, and released with great success throughout the year, and still more h games are in development with great health and supports.
if you guys want the content simply drop all financial supports.
$3000 per month is like sitting in a king's throne in south america

SharkKingBite

Jan 19, 2023
Ive seen 3 good H games being announced by their creators,well made, and released with great success throughout the year, and still more h games are in development with great health and supports.
if you guys want the content simply drop all financial supports.
$3000 per month is like sitting in a king's throne in south america
I said it from the beginning, this dude needs to stop getting funded, I can only hope Patreon, Subscribestar, etc. really filter out these types of people in the future.

SharkKingBite

Jan 19, 2023
From Your perspective You told (as in his shoes), I must say it is even more stupid to count on a one time bang instead of a sustainable income (with potentional multiplicators) and it seems a lot of other devs have a blind spot in Math regarding this too, despite they are very skilled in numbers, a lot of devs arent able to conclude economically sober.

That's really weird and wasted potential.
As I understand what you're saying, this dude did get burnout sure. I think doing a solo job is crazy, but what he would post, and the things he was doing when he was "ill" was kinda bs. To say you're taking a break cause you're sick is fine, but this dude was blowing through that money on alcohol and all kinds of stuff. He would silence anyone that asked about the game, I mean it seemed promising when he kept with this monthly update page on his discord for a solid 3 months, and then he just vanished. Also that 3k is a massive drop in his original monthly take, im glad maybe he will either truly quit, or stick to one project, and not try to do some weird thing with making 9 different games, etc.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know i mean he was working on this game then started another as well witch is also not getting worked on lol.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes