4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Am i the only one who see that Vera and Lucy now look the same and even same with Martha?
I know, that in logic of family - they should, but they looked different to me before. I even see that the main character of GuiltySurv game look the same.
Im serious, guys.
Is that means Bones started using AI shit? That would be so Bones...and very, very sad.
People need to give up on this project, I did just that.

The guy is laughing behind his screen, seeing how much people paying him money while he does nothing, he could have finished his game 10x already + his other project and be working on a new title.

Or if its a long game, then we would have tons of content here by this year.

and its sad, the game did have potential, but Bones got drunk from the attention and money he recived.

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2023
So is Bones already going to release updates every so often?
Or are you just going to release a small update because you've run out of money?
I guess they will have recovered from their supposed problems by now, right?

ChudBuddy

Apr 18, 2023
I got about 10 hours of "gameplay" out of this and i still have to scenes to unlock.
Good experience for someone who wasn't invested and just played this year.

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I swear it seems like the 2D game cycle is:

Have a good idea<Make the game<Make Patreon/SubscribeStar to make it a full time job<Post Frequent/Semi-Frequent Updates<Start making a lot of money<Updates Slow down<Make even more money<Start Milking the the Patreon money<Dumbasses Refuse to Unsubscribe from the patreon even though there hasn't been an update in a long time<Dev keeps being lazy

So many games on this site are like this :/
2017-2019 felt like the golden age lol

Last edited:

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I swear it seems like the 2D game cycle is:

Have a good idea<Make the game<Make Patreon/SubscribeStar to make it a full time job<Post Frequent/Semi-Frequent Updates<Start making a lot of money<Updates Slow down<Make even more money<Start Milking the the Patreon money<Dumbasses Refuse to Unsubscribe from the patreon even though there has been an update in a long time<Dev keeps being lazy

So many games on this site are like this :/
2017-2019 felt like the golden age lol
As you said, bones is a scumbag for cashing in money for years without doing anything but the real dumbasses are the ones that keep giving him money for free cuz he makes stupid jokes and a few teasers a year... so who is the real idiot at the end of the day is the question

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes