4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

Melon0

Jun 27, 2022
I wouldn't bet on that. Assuming he knows he's shedding patrons and needs to get his shit together, he might go out of hiatus now and continue making content for a year or two.
This would gain him reputation and goodwill, gather him a lot of new patrons, and it would get people to forgive and forget how he sat on his ass for a whole year.

Then he will go on another break and people will tell you you're wrong to accuse him of taking another year long hiatus.
While I also think he needs to get his shit together as he has a great game but wont work on it after doing fuck all for a year hes still getting around 3k a month and with his attitude I doubt anything significant will be added with this update. And yeah I guess it would gain new patrons but whats to stop him from just stopping for a year again he still gets good money from the monkeys that are still donating every month so its really up to him

Reactions: Artoriasex

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
It doesn't. Best bet is to use with JoiPlay.
I have another quest for you, chosen one. For this game, i dont think there was a page for it, but it was a link to it. Not much info to go on either. All i remember was it was on Patreon, a RPG, and it had over 10,000 ppl following it. it was in an Anime style I believe. I'm not sure how i lost it, but id would be awesome if you, or anyone else can find the one im looking for. Thanks!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have another quest for you, chosen one. For this game, i dont think there was a page for it, but it was a link to it. Not much info to go on either. All i remember was it was on Patreon, a RPG, and it had over 10,000 ppl following it. it was in an Anime style I believe. I'm not sure how i lost it, but id would be awesome if you, or anyone else can find the one im looking for. Thanks!
Damn... any more leads, tho? Like the content of it? RPG is way too broad.

ikstarven

Dec 1, 2019
brother every single 2dcg game here is probably in anime style:HideThePain:

Melon0

Jun 27, 2022
Daily Lives Of My Countryside?

• Sad
Reactions: PeanutBoy305

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
So guys how much content is there on this? Vaginal sex with at least sis n mom?
Well, I find it difficult to answer the first question, because I don’t know what to measure: pictures, bytes or barrels... Approximately some part of 419,255,099 bytes...
And the second question: yes, somewhere from version 0.16... Then they started REQOERKED-REVAMPED characters...

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes