4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Next update will prob have like 2 scenes then bro will go on another 1 year break
I wouldn't bet on that. Assuming he knows he's shedding patrons and needs to get his shit together, he might go out of hiatus now and continue making content for a year or two.
This would gain him reputation and goodwill, gather him a lot of new patrons, and it would get people to forgive and forget how he sat on his ass for a whole year.

Then he will go on another break and people will tell you you're wrong to accuse him of taking another year long hiatus.

KALSUPer5

Jul 29, 2017
These are all Vera's Laundry event teasers, except for the first pic, it's just some alternative art.

These are the Lucile teasers
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if he does anything with those that would be fantastic, i think he missed an opportunity to make a scene for this last Christmas adding that A**L scene with MIA, ( as a teaser) to get people curious again. or maybe made alternate scenes for the christmas party, as in like different angles or positions. would have been decently easy enough seeing you have the basement scene, flip that and add different details, bam you have your Christmas A*al scene or possibly more tease

• Sad
Reactions: Kingdomless

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
View attachment 3266211
Finally he was haunted by his nightmares.
But I'm experiencing a second déjà vu because of this news.
Second project canceled and focused on the main project and some update and so it disappears again.
That's how Dr. Bones just.
Not haunted by his nightmares but more or less, seeing is 3k monthly salary from doing nothing dropping so he had to get up from his lazy ass and tell people that "he's doing something".
And you are feeling deja vu, he already said this excuse before.

BackupisFckdup

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 3266211
Finally he was haunted by his nightmares.
But I'm experiencing a second déjà vu because of this news.
Second project canceled and focused on the main project and some update and so it disappears again.
That's how Dr. Bones just.
Nah, people stopped donating so he had to write some shit to see if they would start donating again.

May 12, 2020
Just found this and seem to have walked into some kinds controversy. I hear good things about this game but don't like playing games that will never end. Will development continue or should I pass this by.

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
Just found this and seem to have walked into some kinds controversy. I hear good things about this game but don't like playing games that will never end. Will development continue or should I pass this by.
the abandoned tag pops out auto since it's over 1 year and no update. Lazy bones, the creator, has long since unofficially dropped this with several excuses from alien kidnapping to kidney stones hijacking his body long story short, the game is good but you won't see it finished before 2100 (maybe)

the_rapture

Nov 30, 2019
It's a good point... And you are right. But, in my defense, I used VX Ace for this game for the nostalgia (and because it was the only plataform that I had...). Future games wil be up to date regarding this issue.

Sorry for taking som much of your time...

The word exists, and it means the same as Depravity... But i have to admit that yours sounds better... Maybe I will change it.

Well, thank you.

I will finish this game (And that, my friend, it's a promise).

And lastly, regarding the grammar and typos... in the future I will have a few game-testers, and, hopefully that will change for the better.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.
well that aged well

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
small doubt download two saved games from different people who share but my doubt is in the marta x doggo scene it is normal that both games have a small change in the scene here is an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yakyb and KvotheMM
4.10 star(s) 167 Votes