4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
iirc this has beastiality, wonder if its avoidable, and also ntr, i hope both are avoidable
Just turn off beast mode. You issues will be solved.
damn why is it abandoned tho :(, is there any updates? will dev comeback?
Also, it is abandoned because it has been a while since the dev released an update. And this is me putting it nicely to you since you seem new to this thread.

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
He recently post coming new update(0.20) in late January/early February.

Don't wait too long, it's probably an update like the last ones we've had, 2 h-scenes, fixes of old things that no one asked for and they were fine, and it probably still hasn't implemented the functions that were planned from early on, and you know the best, don't you? 0.21 will be in 2030 haha

Aug 12, 2020
Don't read too much into it, but tl;dr to catch you on years worth of dissappointments, he has not updated the game since 2022, and before that 2021, and has been putting almost 9 month to yearly updates on the game, but stopped last year, effectively turning it into an abandoned game here. FYI, sad to see such an interested vision be put to the waste of a slow and scammy dev but it is what it is. I'm glad I never dropped a dollar cuz i'd be furious.

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
Guys, a question: is there a difference between the routes of the game or in one if you have sex and in the other you don't? Does anyone know?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Guys, a question: is there a difference between the routes of the game or in one if you have sex and in the other you don't? Does anyone know?
After reaching a certain point with each of the girls, you'll have to make a choice for each of them as to how to proceed with them. So each girl has two routes (or at least mom and her two daughters, not sure if the blonde's development actually already went that far, probably not). All routes have sex, the routes just differ in the general stance the girl has towards it.
It's been quite a while since I've played this, but iirc Martha is either actually loving mommy or just trying to help her son's urges like some kind of chore, Lucille either stays more innocent and thinks of it as games or gets a bit more 'sexually enlightened', and older sister is dominant or submissive.
Both routes have the same scenes/events respectively but they play out differently depending on the route.

Sorry, I hope you get it, this probably could've been said with a lot less words. :)

Gordox96

Mar 12, 2022
After reaching a certain point with each of the girls, you'll have to make a choice for each of them as to how to proceed with them. So each girl has two routes (or at least mom and her two daughters, not sure if the blonde's development actually already went that far, probably not). All routes have sex, the routes just differ in the general stance the girl has towards it.
It's been quite a while since I've played this, but iirc Martha is either actually loving mommy or just trying to help her son's urges like some kind of chore, Lucille either stays more innocent and thinks of it as games or gets a bit more 'sexually enlightened', and older sister is dominant or submissive.
Both routes have the same scenes/events respectively but they play out differently depending on the route.

Sorry, I hope you get it, this probably could've been said with a lot less words. :)
thanks bro

Reactions: elbo911
Aug 12, 2020
Its a pretty sad state of affairs. Whether its a matter of him being a scammer or just really unlucky, the truth is that he's lazy and doesn't seek help with his games to realize some potential and go for even more money and passion for it.

My best guess, he's afraid of continuing this and it has dulled out some passions of his youth (his main project is over 7 years old), plus whatever else everyone doesn't know about him. He always pulls up with a health issue and there's a convinient excuse for when questions rise, but the fact of the matter remains, he takes way too long and genuinely seems to think that this is his best.

I don't think its reasonable to demand anything you don't own (us here pirating his game is a clear picture that our complaints are at best constructive, complaining to say the least, and a majority here has already notions of him being lazy, myself include) yet all of our collective voices say the most about his work, he takes too much time and we all see how little it actually feels like it was worked on for. Whether it actually is lazy work, or a last minute rush job, the reward is the same, a dissappointing update, adding barely nothing and giving more of that wasted potential feel after every update. It sucks, I hate it, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter, its still one of the best pieces of work so far out there, its just sad never see it realized.

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
Just to clarify for the people that don't understand sarcasm... I didn't mean that the update will be on Ferbuary first... I was just acknowledging Bill's Date awareness abilities... what does this means ??? :/

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes