4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

John1788

Oct 7, 2019
So much for 'Looking at how much time Vera's and Lucile's events took, the possibility of a "before the end of the month" update are slim... So that means first week of February it will be. I'm aiming for a 4 or 5 of Febrary date. But I'll get it out sooner if I can. And before people start to scream obsenities at me... I did say "before the end of the month / First week of february" potential date several times. And even if I'm not able to add all the planned events by that date, I'll get the update up either way, and add the last event with the bugfix, As I did before.'
This guy needs a suspension of Patreon/Subscribestar income ASAP

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
So much for 'Looking at how much time Vera's and Lucile's events took, the possibility of a "before the end of the month" update are slim... So that means first week of February it will be. I'm aiming for a 4 or 5 of Febrary date. But I'll get it out sooner if I can. And before people start to scream obsenities at me... I did say "before the end of the month / First week of february" potential date several times. And even if I'm not able to add all the planned events by that date, I'll get the update up either way, and add the last event with the bugfix, As I did before.'
This guy needs a suspension of Patreon/Subscribestar income ASAP
I consider that the platforms where you can help a creator with their project have a deadline rule where you have to deliver a sample that the developer is working, even if it is a minimum on your project every 6-8 months to put a random date, because otherwise people like Dr. Bones will continue to take advantage by squeezing their followers until they can't, this game has been around for 7-8 years since it was launched and it shows that it's far from being finished, it's not just that it's missing scenes , is that it even lacks mechanics, games like "Never Saint" that came out on the same date as this one, have already been finished for a long time, this is another example that many of you will know for being a classic in games of this style "Zombie Retreat", since its release and completion its author has launched other projects and there is even a continuation on this page still in development, Bones has the money to hire a small team of people to help him finish this game or give frequent updates, But he knows that it is better for him to charge while he gives small advances to his followers, but not before making them wait an eternity. For my part, I don't lose anything, but it hurts for those who donate to him while they blindly believe him.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
That kinda sounds like a "them" problem, you folks really think a company would just throw away profits for no good reason?

Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
I consider that the platforms where you can help a creator with their project have a deadline rule where you have to deliver a sample that the developer is working, even if it is a minimum on your project every 6-8 months to put a random date, because otherwise people like Dr. Bones will continue to take advantage by squeezing their followers until they can't, this game has been around for 7-8 years since it was launched and it shows that it's far from being finished, it's not just that it's missing scenes , is that it even lacks mechanics, games like "Never Saint" that came out on the same date as this one, have already been finished for a long time, this is another example that many of you will know for being a classic in games of this style "Zombie Retreat", since its release and completion its author has launched other projects and there is even a continuation on this page still in development, Bones has the money to hire a small team of people to help him finish this game or give frequent updates, But he knows that it is better for him to charge while he gives small advances to his followers, but not before making them wait an eternity. For my part, I don't lose anything, but it hurts for those who donate to him while they blindly believe him.
Uhhh... Never Saint might be a bad example to use cause it's not finished. Though, the dev in that game has continued pushing out updates.

Reactions: kamikazedrew

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Uhhh... Never Saint might be a bad example to use cause it's not finished. Though, the dev in that game has continued pushing out updates.
Actually it's not bad example. The difference is dev of Never Saint at least pushes for updates while in The Manor there are no updates for almost 2 years. Even deadlines imposed by Bones himself are al breached. It simply shows that dev is incompotent and doesn't care about game, players or people who actually support him.

Reactions: kamikazedrew
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes