4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
New update coming out tomorrow. No, not Feb 8 - "Tomorrow" Eternally tomorrow. Come back in 24 hours and the answer will still be tomorrow.

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
DAMN 2 years and you still manage to fail to deliver in due day
He already missed more than just a few self-imposed deadlines in the past. It's nothing new.

Honestly this game became worse than Dual Family.
How so? Unlike DF, The Manor already has solid sexual content. Bones didn't start making some weird-ass game to pretend that he's still working while laughing in everybody's faces. Less time passed since the last release than between last DF Act I Part IX release and the weirdness that gumdrop made. Within that time, Bones posted fresh content — again, unlike gumdrop who just posted galleries with different crops of already existing renders. And considering that he's just released a new version of Survivor's Guilt, Bones is actually working on his games and can still make a solid release soon-ish.
Other than the long wait, there are zero parallels between this and DF.

ThePumpkin

Dec 15, 2021
This game had crazy potential if I overlook the animal stuff (not for me) Previous build was good and had some decent content.
He had to "remake" the contents and all he did is remove them and vanish for 1year and half and still counting.

The idea of fondling them while they are unaware is somewhat perverted in a more unique way with the art.
Thinking on it that is all it had in terms of unique content. He had to mess it up and get it the abandoned mark.
If he had any reputation I wont be surprised if it hit rock bottom by now.
IF he decides to come back and work on this project then that is good.
I don't care how long it takes but make a darn update already. >.>

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
When he posted a status on Patreon, he should have just said "if I won't continue this game project" or make a final version, this will just be a dead game because of the developer himself.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes