4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Lets give em one more chance to rehabilitate himself. I know how many of us think about him, but hey. One more chance.
One more chance? The dude had plenty of chances.

He's not getting my money, and I don't care if anyone else gives him anything, no skin off my nose, but I got burned by adult game developers so many times that I'm not supporting any for the purpose of supporting them. If I want some game and think it deserves money, I'll pay for a subscription to get a download and then drop support before recurring payment.

If I ever change my mind about supporting a creator and suppose I want to support Dr. Bones, I'll consider it only once either of these two games are completed and he's consistent with his updates.

That said, I'm surprised that patronage model for game creators is still working. There are commercial game creators who are churning out games every few months with much more content and for much less money and they don't rely on rent money like so many creators do.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
survivor guilt just got 3 updates! Can't wait to finally get an update to this one! i love the art style and the game story so much!
3 updates? You mean an update and 2 bugfixes. They ain't the same, boyo.

It's so untrustworthy to shift words like that to make it seem like there was so much more work done that what was actually done.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
3 updates? You mean an update and 2 bugfixes. They ain't the same, boyo.

It's so untrustworthy to shift words like that to make it seem like there was so much more work done that what was actually done.
Lots of cult member in here as of late, yes?

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
glad he is still updating.
though, i don't think he deserves money tbh, at least not this mutch every month.
updates take to long, content to little for the waiting game.
after so many years, one would think he understands his engine and is aible to do these small updates ones a month (mabey 2 when lots of bugs)
it has been 2 years sinds last update, and it looks to get smaller and smaller every time.
not that he cares, he's getting payed for what seams like very little hours of work per year.
i like his games, but not his work style.
there is supposed to be a story, but we only get very small progress on the main harem.
the story seams to be forgotten at this piont.
he's been working on this game for what, 8 years now. (estimated geas, not sure if true)
it should be finished by now, however, the game looks to be done for only 15%.
at this snalls pace, we are bones before the game is finished.

Last edited:
Reactions: bull1991

RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
I know one guy said this on a summertime saga thread but
patreon and subscribestar should have system where the dev gets 50% of the money first and by the end of the year
some automatic poll lets the devs patreons/subscribers vote on if the dev deserves the other 50%

(Obviously this will never happen unless 80% patreon/ss game devs start pulling the same stunt but its funny to think about)

(plus Bone's subscribers might just say he deserves the money since they deepthroat him every month)

HerreroA

Apr 3, 2023
I know one guy said this on a summertime saga thread but
patreon and subscribestar should have system where the dev gets 50% of the money first and by the end of the year
some automatic poll lets the devs patreons/subscribers vote on if the dev deserves the other 50%

(Obviously this will never happen unless 80% patreon/ss game devs start pulling the same stunt but its funny to think about)

(plus Bone's subscribers might just say he deserves the money since they deepthroat him every month)
that something a 12 year old would come up with

Reactions: taterballz
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes