4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
All of you who keep commenting that Bones would never release the update, that it was abandoned...

You're trash. You don't care about anything he does, you just want to vent because of your sad lives.

Has Bones not released anything for years? He's abandoned.
Has Bones released something? It's a bad update and we have to wait another two years for the next one.

The funny thing is that at least he has made two different games and has managed to get failures like you to keep entering this thread hoping for the slightest news.

What sad lives you have.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Doesn't our good man also have health issues at the moment?
No, he doesn't. That's his excuse. A kidney stone (if he actually has it) doesn't impede you from working, you are not in continuous unbearable pain. You are functional with some peaks of high pain every now and then (I had a big one, I know what I''m talking about). And you do not get to use that lame excuse for 5 years straight.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2018
All of you who keep commenting that Bones would never release the update, that it was abandoned...

You're trash. You don't care about anything he does, you just want to vent because of your sad lives.

Has Bones released something? It's a bad update and we have to wait another two years for the next one.

The funny thing is that at least he has made two different games and has managed to get failures like you to keep entering this thread hoping for the slightest news.

What sad lives you have.
Wow,Buyer's Stockholm Syndrome is interesting to witness

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

What sad lives you have.
I'm sorry for you man. Here's hoping you recover from your delusion.

Dreamsoda

Sep 10, 2017

What sad lives you have.
hol up bro you dropped this
1707651823197.jpeg

umb3

Mar 30, 2019

What sad lives you have.
I hope he reads this bro

Reactions: Aliauanavi

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I'm glad this game just got revived, especially considering I just discovered it recently.
Kind of disappointed that it's more dog scenes tho, really wish that the animal stuff just stuck to Vera.
Lucile was supposed to be sacred dammit

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes